Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

you commenting on russia russia is my win. You really believed it. That fails you.

your own line fails you, strong on the name Putin!!!!

And the Putin/Russia sycophants line up to defend their guy. As usual.
Mac1958, loser, sticks and stones brother. you can emoji me all you want. doesn't change the fact you're a fking demofk! Demofk

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
It's the normalization of insanity.

Or, as I like to say, the Jacobinization of the GOP.

New York taxpayers were screwed. That's why it's called tax fraud.
I just realized something. How the fuck did New York get screwed over for taxes on a fucking Florida property? New York has no ability to tax a Florida property. They aren’t owed a dime in taxes no matter what the value of it is.

Forum List

Back