Your taxes at waste

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
OK So I live in a NE state and need to know which of you "government should spend more money on roads " idiots think this is infrastructure money well spent

For some unfathomable reason the feds and my state government retards have decided to spend a few million to change all the exit numbers so they match the mile marker numbers closest to each exit.

Now the old exit numbers were in use for longer than I can remember and certainly since I have been driving

So to reduce any unnecessary confusion not only are the new exit signs being put up but they are putting up signs that tell you what the old exit number was as well

Now at exit 100 there are 2 new signs

One says Exit 53 and the other says Old Exit 100

Can any of you people whining for more highway spending tell me why putting 2 new exit signs on every exit of the interstate at the cost of several million dollars is a better use of tax dollars than actually fixing roads that are in disrepair?

Maybe now you can understand why some of us aren't so keen on forking more of our hard earned money over to the fucking morons in government

OK So I live in a NE state and need to know which of you "government should spend more money on roads " idiots think this is infrastructure money well spent

For some unfathomable reason the feds and my state government retards have decided to spend a few million to change all the exit numbers so they match the mile marker numbers closest to each exit.

Now the old exit numbers were in use for longer than I can remember and certainly since I have been driving

So to reduce any unnecessary confusion not only are the new exit signs being put up but they are putting up signs that tell you what the old exit number was as well

Can any of you people whining for more highway spending tell me why putting 2 new exit signs on every exit of the interstate at the cost of several million dollars is a better use of tax dollars than actually fixing roads that are in disrepair?

Maybe now you can understand why some of us aren't so keen on forking more of our hard earned money over to the fucking morons in government

Just say

WOW!!!

They did that here in Ohio a few years back, and I thought exactly the same thing.

Now we have several mile markers between the actual mile markers themselves. Instead of mile marker 105, we now have 105, 105.4, 105.8 and so on. Even when you enter an interstate, there is a sign on the side of the ramp that says Entering 90 westbound. Like duh, you think I didn't know that?

If we do need more taxes to fix the roads, fine, but make sure companies bid on the jobs first. No more preferential treatment to minority owned companies or unions. The one that can do the best job for the least money gets the contract.

you've lived there that long and need a number to tell you which exit to take ?

lol

lol

Maybe you can tell me why it was money well spent when roads could have actually been repaired with that money instead?

lol

Maybe you can tell me why it was money well spent when roads could have actually been repaired with that money instead?

I was being silly, didn't mean to offend you.

$$ well spent at the mercy of state or Federal government ?

since when?

Forum List

Back