Your Star Sign.

The stars have just informed me that you should have sex with me.

I don't want to do it, I am a married man. But who can fight the immutable and inscrutable laws of the Universe?

I did not mean to start conflict here; I am just a humble servant. A vessel. A conduit, a ventriloquist dummy for the stars.

What is that? Yes Stars I am listening. OK, yes, I will try. They might believe me if wish upon a star.

OK, the stars have just informed me they need your help: if you send a check or money order for one thousand dollars to Frogen-help-the-stars 666 Platypussy Drive, Perth Australia; the Stars will shine on every last one of you.

They promise me that, and a star always keeps it's promise.

Except that asshole Supernova who ripped me off in Andromeda.

And don't even get me started about that Black Hole in East Saint Louis.

You didn't start conflict. I like you and was just making a joke about Pisces people being moody. :)

When it comes to women Pisces is one of my favorites.

I did not mean to start conflict here; I am just a humble servant. A vessel. A conduit, a ventriloquist dummy for the stars.

What is that? Yes Stars I am listening. OK, yes, I will try. They might believe me if wish upon a star.

OK, the stars have just informed me they need your help: if you send a check or money order for one thousand dollars to Frogen-help-the-stars 666 Platypussy Drive, Perth Australia; the Stars will shine on every last one of you.

You didn't start conflict. I like you and was just making a joke about Pisces people being moody. :)

I can see why. I hear living with them can be challenging tho.

Uummmm, I smell tuna........

Forum List

Back