Your Star Sign.

Cancer: Not to worry this is not how you are going to die. But I would be on the lookout for serial killers.

Gemini: Inter-family threesomes can cause some conflict.

Aquarius: Your age has long since dawned. It is high noon and you have no sunscreen.

Taurus: Your penchant for bullshit may get you a bonus on Wall Street this year.

☭proletarian☭;2175783 said:
Gemini: Inter-family threesomes can cause some conflict.
:eusa_eh:

Don't most threesomes take place between people from different families?

Or not where you come from?

I did live in Arkansas for a long time.

So that all depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

Last edited:
Pisces: Your mood swings may have more to do with the mercury coursing through your veins than your actual life.

Last edited:
Ares: Be careful where you ram, every hole has it’s thorn.

Scorpio: Your breath is worse than your sting. Time for some Listerine.

Last edited:
Virgo: You will never get laid as long as you bring your mother on all first dates.

Leo: You may not be the Lion King but you can still lay around and sleep at the zoo with the best of them.

Capricorn: What the fuck is a goat doing at sea? Other than in the Greek Navy. You need a rethink. Start with Darwin.

Libra: Stop masturbating!!!! You are already holding scales with one hand; you don't want to end up blind just like lady justice.

I did not mean to start conflict here; I am just a humble servant. A vessel. A conduit, a ventriloquist dummy for the stars.

What is that? Yes Stars I am listening. OK, yes, I will try. They might believe me if wish upon a star.

OK, the stars have just informed me they need your help: if you send a check or money order for one thousand dollars to Frogen-help-the-stars 666 Platypussy Drive, Perth Australia; the Stars will shine on every last one of you.

They promise me that, and a star always keeps it's promise.

Except that asshole Supernova who ripped me off in Andromeda.

And don't even get me started about that Black Hole in East Saint Louis.

Last edited:
I did not mean to start conflict here; I am just a humble servant. A vessel. A conduit, a ventriloquist dummy for the stars.

What is that? Yes Stars I am listening. OK, yes, I will try. They might believe me if wish upon a star.

OK, the stars have just informed me they need your help: if you send a check or money order for one thousand dollars to Frogen-help-the-stars 666 Platypussy Drive, Perth Australia; the Stars will shine on every last one of you.

They promise me that, and a star always keeps it's promise.

Except that asshole Supernova who ripped me off in Andromeda.

And don't even get me started about that Black Hole in East Saint Louis.

You didn't start conflict. I like you and was just making a joke about Pisces people being moody. :)

Forum List

Back