Your Paleo Diet

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Your DNA/Paleo Diet is a powerful feature where we analyze the diet of your ancient ancestors based on the latest research available, and then compute the overall diet your own DNA Ancestors would likely eat. These are foods which, according to Paleo Diet research, might help you live a healthier lifestyle. In order to compute this list we aggregate your entire set of Deep Dive and Sample matches, determine the foods for their ancient civilization, then apply weights to these foods based on their genetic distance or shared DNA segments. The final results is aggregated and the top foods appear here.

Olives 6.753
Bread 6.155
Wine 5.766
Porridge 5.346
Honey 4.322

Source: Discover Your Ancient Past | MyTrueAncestry

Olives and Wine are maybe Mediterranean, Greek/Roman. Any idea who eats porridge and honey? I don't like porridge. Honey Olives and Wine, I like.

Last edited:
Garbage, Alvin Mortuary.
My True Ancestry are just writing a headline for Gullibles . They are only interested in subscriptions to get you to search for your forebears .

Their list is something any half wit could present as nearly all of the examples are reasonable in principle, though most bread is poison and you need to quantify "dosage" -- most obviously wine .
The list is dangerous because of all the omitted desirable and necessary foods and supplements , plus those that are important or even necessary to particular individuals who are in specific adverse health situations .
A Vitamin D deficiency is a simple but widespread example .
And you, for example , need a course to lower negative cholesterol !!

Your DNA/Paleo Diet is a powerful feature where we analyze the diet of your ancient ancestors based on the latest research available, and then compute the overall diet your own DNA Ancestors would likely eat. These are foods which, according to Paleo Diet research, might help you live a healthier lifestyle. In order to compute this list we aggregate your entire set of Deep Dive and Sample matches, determine the foods for their ancient civilization, then apply weights to these foods based on their genetic distance or shared DNA segments. The final results is aggregated and the top foods appear here.

Source: Discover Your Ancient Past | MyTrueAncestry

Olives and Wine are maybe Mediterranean, Greek/Roman. Any idea who eats porridge and honey? I don't like porridge. Honey Olives and Wine, I like.
Porridge and honey would have Poo ancestors who came from the hundred acre woods.
Winnie-the-Pooh-10.png

Garbage, Alvin Mortuary.
My True Ancestry are just writing a headline for Gullibles . They are only interested in subscriptions to get you to search for your forebears .

Their list is something any half wit could present as nearly all of the examples are reasonable in principle, though most bread is poison and you need to quantify "dosage" -- most obviously wine .
The list is dangerous because of all the omitted desirable and necessary foods and supplements , plus those that are important or even necessary to particular individuals who are in specific adverse health situations .
A Vitamin D deficiency is a simple but widespread example .
And you, for example , need a course to lower negative cholesterol !!

True, but to be fair I have many more but unlocked, that means i would need to upgrade that means i would need to pay more money which i do not, but maybe there would be some more important foods more, like some meats or something.

True, but to be fair I have many more but unlocked, that means i would need to upgrade that means i would need to pay more money which i do not, but maybe there would be some more important foods more, like some meats or something.
Just get Uncle Joseph's news letters free of charge ( Dr Mercola ) and you can be restored to your original species shape and make-up in the proverbial blink of a goldfish. Other brands available .
Ignore everybody elses ignorance on the matter !! Just learn and practise sensible precepts and you could still win Olympic Gold.
There are no miracle foods or supplements but there is a wealth of science based top advice available . All sourced and linked .

For starters :- Try intermittent fasting and confine your eating within an eight hour period and at least three hours before sleep .

Go on Mortuary . Save your Body and worry about your soul later .

Forum List

Back