Your Movie Character..???

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Of all the movies & characters you've seen......

Which movie and which character (actor?) would you want to be?

Well... I going with Aragorn .. The King.. in, "Lord of the Rings" for now...

wait .. maybe Clark Gable in "It Happened One Night"

wait ... maybe Cary Grant...in...:confused:

The one who plays characters I most identify with is probably Meryl Streep most particularly her character as Countess Karen Blixen in "Out of Africa."

Another character I felt especially connected to was played by Mary Stuart Masterson as Idgie is "Fried Green Tomatoes."

And also Anjelica Huston as Calamity Jane in "Buffalo Girls"

I'm thinking now.. I might want superhuman powers..:cool:

My character would have to be kinda goofy and fall into being a heroine kinda by accident. So maybe... :tongue:

Jobeth Williams as Cathy in American Dreamer

or

Kathleen Turner as Joan in Romancing the Stone.

I'm thinking now.. I might want superhuman powers..:cool:
kickass-first-official-full-02.jpg

Dave Lizewski::
I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.

I've lead an unbelievably interesting life...gotta go with Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump. Cross that with Johnnie Depp in Blow and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction and you know me as well as anyone.

Last edited:
If we can bring in TV characters, I would like to be Kathy Bate's character on "Harry's Law". It's the first series that has reeled me in for a long time now, but unfortunately it hasn't gotten enough promo and is in a bad time slot, so I'm afraid it won't last beyond this season.

I've lead an unbelievably interesting life...gotta go with Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump. Cross that with Johnnie Depp in Blow and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction and you know me as well as anyone.

Oh, I thought he meant in real life, not in 'Huggy's Fantasy Life'. :lol:

Oh, I thought he meant in real life, not in 'Huggy's Fantasy Life'. :lol:

I guess having all my hair and no tats makes me unworthy. :doubt:

Forum List

Back