Your kind arent welcome said the diversity mongers

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
you are admonished to be inclusive, that importing diversity for diversity sake is glorious and will impart righteousness to you for your support.......until it doesnt.
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph
“I’m sorry you can’t come here. It’s a multicultural playgroup.”

But then the woman said: “Can I ask what your cultural background is?”

Taken aback, Coverdale, who has blonde hair and freckles, said: “I’m Australian”.

Immediately, the woman said: “I’m sorry, you can’t come here. It’s for multicultural families and people who speak languages other than English at home.”

you are admonished to be inclusive, that importing diversity for diversity sake is glorious and will impart righteousness to you for your support.......until it doesnt.
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph
“I’m sorry you can’t come here. It’s a multicultural playgroup.”

But then the woman said: “Can I ask what your cultural background is?”

Taken aback, Coverdale, who has blonde hair and freckles, said: “I’m Australian”.

Immediately, the woman said: “I’m sorry, you can’t come here. It’s for multicultural families and people who speak languages other than English at home.”

another example of the left making tolerance intolerant again --LOL

Look at the author's twitter. She may as well be Ann Coulter. Fake. Ass. News.
Fail....try again
Again? Sorry. I'm sticking with this being fake ass news spun by a partisan hack.
Your opinion is not fact...........judging from the comments they dont think its fake......fail again

Fail....try again
Again? Sorry. I'm sticking with this being fake ass news spun by a partisan hack.
Your opinion is not fact...........judging from the comments they dont think its fake......fail again
The author's and her subject's opinions are not fact either. And the comments are from the type of spittle flicking rubes that you are.

Prove it.....
Fail....try again
The author's and her subject's opinions are not fact either. And the comments are from the type of spittle flicking rubes that you are.
So ya got nothing again.......except spam.....not that I care, keeps it atop the board......

Fail....try again
So ya got nothing again.......except spam.....not that i care keeps it atop the board......
The article in your OP is spam.

Wouldnt they have contacted the paper and demand a correction....eh.......

Forum List

Back