Your frontrunner is a liar

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Or, is it just that he's stooopid.

This is friggin incredible but I'll bet the rw's fall for it.

George W Bush, idiot and war criminal put our country into the worst recession since the Great Depression but in the LaLaLand the R's live in, he SAVED us. Surely, a lot of wouldbe R voters will dump this jerk for this. Or, all they all so damn dumb, they'll just keep nodding their heads up down, right over the cliff.

Mitt Romney: George W. Bush And Henry Paulson Saved Country From Depression

So TARP is good now? That would really piss off the tea partiers if they could remember what pisses them off besides Obama.

George W Bush, idiot and war criminal put our country into the worst recession since the Great Depression but in the LaLaLand the R's live in, he SAVED us. Surely, a lot of wouldbe R voters will dump this jerk for this. Or, all they all so damn dumb, they'll just keep nodding their heads up down, right over the cliff.

Referring to GHW as a "war criminal" is way over the line. Read JUSTICE AT NUREMBERG.

Referring to GHW as a "war criminal" is way over the line. Read JUSTICE AT NUREMBERG.

Far left fools leap on any label that demeans Bush. Calling him a 'war criminal' is par for the course.

Check with other countries ... You know, the ones Bush and Cheney can't go into because they'd be arrested.

As for the rest, deny it all you want but losing three quarters of a million jobs every single month under the Bush regime vs gaining more jobs every month with President Obama says it all.

George Bush and his owners were catastrophic for the US. They did even more damage than Reagan and every single one of you wishful thinkers know it.

If R voters had a lick of sense, they would demand a human being with a brain as their candidate. Instead, they're willing to "hold their noses" and vote for an Etch-A-Sketch whose own wife wishes he'd shut up and let her do his talking.

Far left fools leap on any label that demeans Bush. Calling him a 'war criminal' is par for the course.

It cheapens the reality of war crimes to so designate GWB.

They did save us.

I'd say the OP is the stoooopid one.

They did save us.

The economy was in great shape BEFORE GWB. Obama may not have done enough but Bush II put us in the dumpster.

They did save us.

The economy was in great shape BEFORE GWB. Obama may not have done enough but Bush II put us in the dumpster.

The economy was experiencing a massive bubble in 1999 and 2000 so it was not in great shape.

But that's beside the point. Whatever his policies were prior, Bush and his administration DID save us from a depression.

They did save us.

No it wasn't, it was in a bubble... and no he didn't. Lots of issues threw us into the dumpster... and some of those were within the control of our congress - who sat back and did nothing... despite warnings from President Bush.

Let's not re-write the facts for partisan whining. OK?

they're all beholden to norquist and are terrified of making reasonable decisions.

romney isn't stupid... he's not an idealogue... he's just trying to play one on TV.

They did save us.

The economy was experiencing a massive bubble in 1999 and 2000 so it was not in great shape.

But that's beside the point. Whatever his policies were prior, Bush and his administration DID save us from a depression.

That is the standard line; spending trillions on wars didn't hurt the economy. Bush still left a bleaker picture than he inherited. Neither Bush, nor Obama, is a Nixon when it comes to economic recovery.

That is the standard line; spending trillions on wars didn't hurt the economy. Bush still left a bleaker picture than he inherited. Neither Bush, nor Obama, is a Nixon when it comes to economic recovery.

Here's an idea. Why don't you research all the factors that led to the collapse... not just in the US, but around the world... because our economy is interconnected and we do not exist in a bubble where only the US impacts the US. You need to understand ALL of it, not just the parts that suit you... in order to honestly form rational and logical opinions.

Hey Bush Derangement syndrome is back.
bush_derangement_syndrome.jpg

As per the OP, this is irrelevant. The OP is about Bush saving the country from a depression. That is true. Whatever you think about what he did prior, had he and Paulson not done what they did, the economy probably would have entered into a severe depression.

Forum List

Back