Your Favorite Things About Israel

My great grandparents were Jewish. Not sure when but they converted to Catholicism. Habersteins truncated their names to Habers. Converted to German Catholicism. Yada yada. I may be alot of things, but I will support Israel to the day I die.
It is yom kippur, I know, so some of us need to stay alert.

Two things I want to see before I die. England, and Israel. Or at least major part parts of them , I want want to put my hand on the wailing wall. And walk the streets of London. Because I am a biker, I wouldn't mind pushing a pedal in either place.

Two things I want to see before I die. England, and Israel. Or at least major part parts of them , I want want to put my hand on the wailing wall. And walk the streets of London. Because I am a biker, I wouldn't mind pushing a pedal in either place.
How Sad

Oh God,the first Item is ISRAELI DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!(origin USA...the second ISRAELI "FRENCH"Pastries(origin France)...There was NO ORIGINAL ISRAELI DISH,Palestinian and others YES.....You must think we are IDIOTS...such BS should be banned from from this site....

Forum List

Back