Votes: 5 41.7%
  • It's a Wonderful Life

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Not on the list

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KarlMarx said:
Fess up, what's your favorite Christmas Special? Mine is definitely "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

That's a good one! I think I like nearly all the 'old' ones, but also "A Christmas Story." I guess my favorite though is still, "It's A Wonderful Life," which very barely beats out, "Miracle of 34th Street."

Aww.. Scrooged is awesome.. We need more choices, and we need to select more options. :D Probably still A Christmas Story for me, though.. Only one I'm guaranteed to watch at least twice a year..

A Christmas Story takes the gold in my book. Simply because of the tradition that it is packed with, both on screen and off. I can't get enough of the 24 hours thing they do every year. Man I'm already looking forward to it.

After that its gotta be the classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I used to watch it with my dad every Christmas. I also like the old style clay animation stuff, Little Drummer Boy and the likes.

Good thread, KarlMarx.

I'm a "The Grinch who stole Christmas" kinda guy... the message is good, however childish the story is.

my first favorite is NL's Christmas Vacation, then A Christmas Story.

I can watch Christmas Vacation any time its on and not be sick of Clark's little rant about his boss, which anyone who's worked for someone like that, knows the feeling. Plus, the whole scene of getting the tree itself is almost 100% my dad. He picks trees SO BIG, he has to rearrange the living room and dining area just to allow people to get through to one or the other.

Christmas Story is even more of a classic, because I notice more stuff in there that you couldn't get away with today, like the teacher saying the word 'Christmas' in class. Or her asking them to write a 'Christmas' theme.

Forum List

Back