Your favorite actor

85829417_743664_Leprofessionnel1518492.jpg

Weird because when I saw the picture that two thumbs post, I think he looks creepy and a bit paedophile, so I was in the zone in a way, he is creepy but not a paedophile but a regular pervert.

I wonder what gave him the woody, the nurse or the shark :omg:

upload_2017-11-21_11-36-41.png

Who is he? :)

This is not a possible question to answer, I have a lot of favourite actors and favourite actresses so I cannot tell you who is my favourite actor.

This is like asking me what my favourite record is, or which is my favourite kidlet.

The second is Al Pacino, but who is this Mac?

140202140729-philip-seymour-hoffman---venice-story-top.jpg
Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Thanks, I think he was in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" a film I like very much and Jude Law is sooooooooooooo sexy and TOTALLY FUCKABLE in that film.

Look at this, WTF I could just TOTALLY lick him all over, he is so gorgeous and delicious and....um, yes I better stop there and also take the opportunity to remind everyone that I am just an innocent Catholic girl with a virgin mind....oh wait hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

upload_2017-11-21_11-43-43.png

upload_2017-11-21_11-42-59.png

I know everyone hates him, but I like ALMOST ever movie he has ever done...

Leonardo DiCaprio

That is for acting, not like "ooh, he's hot".. :smile:

Who is he? :)

This is not a possible question to answer, I have a lot of favourite actors and favourite actresses so I cannot tell you who is my favourite actor.

There is not any strict condition that you must name only one person :)
I don't think that you have a thousand favorite actors.

Okay so I will name more than one, but this is something that needs thought my first is:

Victor Sjöström, a brilliant actor and also a pioneering film director who worked in Sweden, 1920s Hollywood and then Sweden.

Victor Sjöström - Wikipedia

As a young man:

upload_2017-11-21_11-55-8.png

As an old man in Ingmar Bergman's "Wild Strawberries" (1957)

Wild Strawberries (film) - Wikipedia

upload_2017-11-21_11-56-30.png

Forum List

Back