Christmas Lights

My grandfather owned around 25 acres with a drive coming through it as he put a couple houses out there. He spent about 2 full weeks and hired help to put up christmas lights every year. People would drive 20 miles to come see it. Made the newspaper and the local news tv station. It was awesome!
If i remember correctly, my grandmother used to complain about the electric bill being around 1500 bucks a month lol

My grandfather owned around 25 acres with a drive coming through it as he put a couple houses out there. He spent about 2 full weeks and hired help to put up christmas lights every year. People would drive 20 miles to come see it. Made the newspaper and the local news tv station. It was awesome!
If i remember correctly, my grandmother used to complain about the electric bill being around 1500 bucks a month lol
it must be pretty, It's a passion, my parents also used to put a lot of money in Christmas lights and especially my mother always criticized that all the christmas lights were Entremeler

it must be pretty, It's a passion, my parents also used to put a lot of money in Christmas lights and especially my mother always criticized that all the christmas lights were Entremeler
It was. He loved making people smile. He had somewhat of a "god complex" lol

It was. He loved making people smile. He had somewhat of a "god complex" lol
It's better like that, it's the time we give more. me too this year I want to give the smile to my family so I try my best so that everything is decorated well for Christmas.

For me Christmas is a special holiday I lost my brother on Christmas Day and also my grandfather on Christmas Eve.
But Christmas lights give peace and some joy and I know that this two loved ones loved Christmas so I give and celebrate Christmas in their memory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back