Your fat arse will get you a free airline seat...

I'm interested...is there anyone here who thinks this is a good idea?

This is absurd. If you need two seats you pay for two seats; you pay for what you use -- period. If Mr. Norman, the original person who filed the complaint, needed his aide to travel with him then the aide pays for a ticket. How is this complicated? Why should someone who can't fit into one seat get a free second seat? Give me a break. Next thing you know, parents with children under age two will demand that the airlines give them a free seat for their kids. And what about other forms of transportation? This is truly asinine.

maybe their fat ass should put the fork down and go for a walk around the block instead of abusing the airlines

maybe their fat ass should put the fork down and go for a walk around the block instead of abusing the airlines

There are forms of obesity that are not wholly due to eating too much. From the article, "Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, a hormonal disorder that causes obesity in about 50 per cent of those afflicted." Regardless of the disability, no one should get a free seat. Pay for what you use.

maybe you fat fucking judgemental asses should read the whole bill and what it addresses...it is for disabled people and leaves much of it up to the airlines...its not only for fat asses but for crippled asses....but yall just focus on the part of the story you want to address....dont let them petty facts get in the way of you dumbass views

i di dread the article, and even if it's a disorfer fuck them, 2 seats, 2 tickets

There are other modes of trasnportation other then plane. Taking a flight isn't a right, it's a service. You don't need to buy that service

maybe you fat fucking judgemental asses should read the whole bill and what it addresses...it is for disabled people and leaves much of it up to the airlines...its not only for fat asses but for crippled asses....but yall just focus on the part of the story you want to address....dont let them petty facts get in the way of you dumbass views

Not everyone thinks it just for 'fat asses'. You call people 'fat fucking judgemental asses' then turn around and call obese people 'fat asses'. Nice.

Regardless of the disability, a person should pay for what they use. If their disability causes them to need two seats on the airline, that's ok. Just pay for what you use.

i di dread the article, and even if it's a disorfer fuck them, 2 seats, 2 tickets

There are other modes of trasnportation other then plane. Taking a flight isn't a right, it's a service. You don't need to buy that service

you got no clue how long flights can be in canada do you

or do you think handicap people should be forced to drive 20 hours

There are forms of obesity that are not wholly due to eating too much. From the article, "Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, a hormonal disorder that causes obesity in about 50 per cent of those afflicted." Regardless of the disability, no one should get a free seat. Pay for what you use.
My aunt and uncle are obese, they have a refrigerator in their bedroom.

Think about that. Or, maybe you better not.

Maybe they should just sell airline tickets by weight. That's a better measure of the cost to the airline in terms of fuel.

you got no clue how long flights can be in canada do you

or do you think handicap people should be forced to drive 20 hours

Greyhound?

Train?

If you need 2 seats you buy 2 tickets.

End of story, regardless of any disorder or disability.

It's very coldhearted I know, but you can't put the strain on companies providing a voluntary service

If you need two seats, no matter the reason, then you need to pay for two seats.

Airlines are a business, not a charity...the cost of the flight is the same...so, if the plane was fully booked by people with this "disease"...on their way to the buffet (sorry convention) then they would only get half the income...that is wrong!

My aunt and uncle are obese, they have a refrigerator in their bedroom.

Think about that. Or, maybe you better not.

You raunt and uncle may be obese because they eat too much, just pointing out that this is not the case for everyone. It's OT anyway. Pay for what you use.

Are you a Canadian citizen or something? If not - how is it any of your fucking business what laws Canadians pass?

You may not have received the memo, but this is a discussion forum. We discuss political events and other current events from all over the globe, and people provide their opinion on them. There may be a user manual somewhere...

How many are disabled because they can't keep the fork out of their mouths?

You may not have received the memo, but this is a discussion forum. We discuss political events and other current events from all over the globe, and people provide their opinion on them. There may be a user manual somewhere...

My opinion is that my opinion on the domestic affairs of Canada isn't relevant enough to even bother forming one. I vote here, not in Canada.

Forum List

Back