Sheikh spent $350K on Michael Jackson 'brain guru'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by chloe, Nov 24, 2008.

1. chloe

chloe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 2:30 PM

Jackson/Reuters

The prince of Bahrain shelled out $350,000 for a guru to help get the creative juices flowing for Michael Jackson.

Jackson's guru, Tony Buzan
    LONDON - A sheikh subsidizing Michael Jackson spent almost $350,000 on a brain-power guru to help the singer's creative juices flow.

"Mind-mapping and motivational guru" Tony Buzan came to Bahrain for a week at the singer's request, said Bankim Thanki, lawyer for Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad al-Khalifa, who is suing Jackson for $7 million in a breach-of-contract case here.

Buzan "did not come cheap," he noted in court today: Buzan charged $37,000 a session for a total of $343,000.

"Who paid for that? Yes, Sheikh Abdulla," said Thanki.

The 33-year-old sheikh - son of the king of Bahrain - alleges that Jackson took millions in advances from him but failed to deliver on contractually agreed projects, including an album, a "frankly personal" autobiography and a musical.

Michael Jackson and a Bahraini sheik who sued him reached a deal Sunday to end the $7 million lawsuit, a spokeswoman said.

The Gloved One was set to board a plane to London for a highly-anticipated court date set for today when his lawyers were able to nail down a deal.

Sheikh spent $350K on Michael Jackson 'brain guru'

[​IMG]

2. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    I bet that's not all the juices he wanted flowing................:eek:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. chloe

chloe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    ha ha

4. Lycurgus

Lycurgus Who is Obama, really...??

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    hahaha . oh man!

I heard on the news the other day that Jackson was dressed as a Muslim woman out shopping.

I hope he stays over there, in fact, maybe we can send them a few more like him!