Your children to pay China for debts for USA training prostitutes..REALLY

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How in the world is there ANY rationale that would justify the USA raising taxes so we can pay off debts to China because WE borrowed to pay $2.6 million to train CHINESE prostitutes to drink more responsibly?

Millions for TRAINING CHINESE prostitutes???

Really don't you see how totally inane that is?

Your CHILDREN will be paying China for borrowed money
that went back to CHINA to train THEIR prostitutes!
REALLY???

And your children paying China because the USA spent at least
$9.4 million to make a study...
The Association Between Penis Size and Sexual Health Among Men Who Have Sex with Men"...
REALLY want your kids to pay for that???

OR how do you feel about having your kids pay for:
The (NIH) spent nearly $442,340 to study male prostitutes in Vietnam
and their social setting.

If NO ONE sees how totally STUPID these examples of totally wasteful spending of tax dollars are,
they truly truly insane!

Seriously defenders of RAISING TAXES..
WHY are you so stupid to take money from your childrens' pockets money for food,etc.. that will be used to pay back loans for money spent on Chinese ,Vietnamese prostitutes, penis size studies..REALLY?????

Last edited:
come on all yea defenders of TAX the rich!!!

Tell me if you were part of the 47% THAT paid taxes (which I am certain you idiots that say you aren't paying enough taxes..YOU can donate you know!!!) do you think that if they are smarter then you i.e. accumulating money to PAY taxes they are dumb enough to ask to pay more so their TAX dollars go to train chinese prostitutes or vietnamese male prostitutes or helping gays determine validity of penis size??

Are you going to continue to support HIGHER taxes for those that pay when those that pay read stupid uses of their tax dollars as mentioned above??

Forum List

Back