Your best quality?

I learned a lot of things from both of my parents ... But if I had to pick the best:

Dad ... Determination
Mom ... Tenacity

When I was twelve my Mom laid on the couch from an extreme back problem, had no Dad, went oto work to support the family and dropped out of school at 16...that's life...

I guess growing up as Danny Boone's daughter I had to be bigger and better. And worse than that I was Annie Rains daughter I had to be bigger and better.:D

No problemo though. It was the way it was. You learned from your elders.

From my Baba.

Walk in anothers shoes. She had no shoes for every other day. Ukrainian. Till my great grandfather brought them here.

You had to learn how others felt.

From my Gido.

Work hard. Help other who cannot work as hard as you.

From my grandfather Charles Boone:

Always remember you are a Boone.

From my grandmother:

You are Danny's daughter

Last edited:
Magnetic charm and winning personality.
Or is it the other way around?

Really probably sense of humor.

But recently a pretty good pain tolerance, not sure that is a personality trait.

Even beyond my strataspheric IQ, my runway model good looks, my ability to dance like fred astaire, my sexual prowess, my vast strength of moral fortitude, my singing voice that charms birds down from the trees, my machine like ability to perform repetitive tasks, my cooking abilities that make graduates of the the Cordon Bleu jealous, my superhuman physical strength and stamina, my driving skills equal or greater than that of every formula one racers, my best quality is?

My humility, of course​

:D

My best quality is how nice and respectful I am to others.

:eusa_clap:

I could barely breathe reading this one; freaking smart ass but that is why I love you.
WTF are you talking about you stu............ uh............... um............ mmmm......... ........I mean............ interesting take, fellow USMB poster! :eusa_silenced:

Wink wink nudge nudge there are so many nights I am glad you and some others are out there.

Bless your souls.

Objectivity, from my Father. He earned a Docorate in Human
Behavior, and often quoted the famous psychologist Carl Rogers.

He believed that that no matter how much of an asshole someone is, that there were a set of circumstances that stimulated them to be that way.

From my Mother, mental toughness. The ability to cope with the worst situations, and deal with the worst of humanity and remain calm.

Last edited:
My dads sense of calm. It takes alot to get us riled and we are very good in stressful situations. Oh..and his stubborness.

My mother bailed when we were 5 so I hope I inherited nothing from her :)

Forum List

Back