USMB Trivia!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I went and got one going for us. Named it USMB, group name USMB'ers, and it is private so anyone on FunTrivia cannot come play....just us.

Check it out and give it a go!
BTW...I pretty much suck at trivia, so no competition from me, lol.

IF folks here play every day, I will see if CK will sticky it so the link is easy to find.:eusa_angel:

Oh, there is a shoutout box too, so we can cuss out those who kick butt. :lol:

USMB - Daily Trivia Game

Last edited:
I can also put a logo banner thingy in there but [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] has to ok me using the banner here. Don't really need one, but...if y'all want it and he says ok..then..ok. lol

I can also log in since I am admin of it, and change the categories or make the questions HARDER.

Just let me know. If it gets too confusing to me, I can hand the whole thing over to another player here at USMB. So..lets see how it goes first. :)

I went and got one going for us. Named it USMB, group name USMB'ers, and it is private so anyone on FunTrivia cannot come play....just us.

BTW...I pretty much suck at trivia, so no competition from me, lol.

IF folks here play every day, I will see if CK will sticky it so the link is easy to find.:eusa_angel:

USMB - Daily Trivia Game

what kinds of question?

I didn't know there was one already going.
Thanks for bumping the other one.

Edited to say I see a few have played since I started this thread. Maybe two would be ok? Mine are easier questions. The other one is harder questions.

I leave it up to those who played in this one. Want it to stay?

Last edited:
btw...if you want to see the categories, they are on the front page just above the scores. All are intermediate...except friday night movies..which I set on difficult.

Again, I can change these categories at any time, and swap out the difficulty range. I thought it the subject matter was intermediate, it is how FAST you answer correctly.

Anyway....it's just for fun, so play both Trivias or just one. Whatever is good for you. :)

New game just started. Today's trivia are ANIMALS. I can't believe I missed one! Duh!

i went and got one going for us. Named it usmb, group name usmb'ers, and it is private so anyone on funtrivia cannot come play....just us.

Btw...i pretty much suck at trivia, so no competition from me, lol.

If folks here play every day, i will see if ck will sticky it so the link is easy to find.:eusa_angel:

usmb - daily trivia game

8/10

Forum List

Back