Your BEST and WORST personality traits... ?

I also seem to be a "weirdo magnet." Seems I tend to attract the attention of the weirdos. :lol: I mean, just look at what happens to me here on this site!

Same here! I must have "nice" written on my forehead. Strangers at the grocery store will open up and tell me things I don't always want to hear. I don't know what gives these people the idea that they can confess to me! :D

I get that, and I must look like an Information Booth. I can be walking down the street full of people and people will stop and ask me directions or where something is. Weird.

Yeah, and sometimes they have the nerve to ask what time it is. :rolleyes:

I also seem to be a "weirdo magnet." Seems I tend to attract the attention of the weirdos. :lol: I mean, just look at what happens to me here on this site!

Same here! I must have "nice" written on my forehead. Strangers at the grocery store will open up and tell me things I don't always want to hear. I don't know what gives these people the idea that they can confess to me! :D

I get that, and I must look like an Information Booth. I can be walking down the street full of people and people will stop and ask me directions or where something is. Weird.

The funniest was someone pulling up to the kerb to ask me where a certain shop was...and I point behind me because he had stopped right outside of it! :D

I'm not that good at giving directions. I've given directions before and then realized that I forget to tell them something important. Lol. I wonder how many people I've gotten lost? :p

The funniest was someone pulling up to the kerb to ask me where a certain shop was...and I point behind me because he had stopped right outside of it! :D

That's embarrassing! :D

some say i hold grudges.....i just think of it as not wasting my time....once i feel betrayed ...it is over...

I agree completely. It just feels like a bad investment. Time is money, and I am not interested in pissing away either for people who don't appreciate it and are going to talk trash/lie/create drama.

WORST: Down to earth which get me in trouble, born spoiled, high maintenance, trusting, sore looser, bossy, risky adventure, aggressive,

BEST: Creativeness, inventive, honest, caring, generously Santa Clause, loving, love helping (hereditary) other people, happy, competitive, assertive, respectful.

what are they?

Mine are

WORST: Selfishness/Self Centeredness (or, incompassionate)

BEST: Interest in Others (sounds paradoxical, huh?)

Bonzi.

Why do I see you dancing around saying = " Cause the players gonna play-play-play ; and the haters gonna hate-hate-hate.....Shake it off, shake it off.":cool:

Shadow 355

what are they?

Mine are

WORST: Selfishness/Self Centeredness (or, incompassionate)

BEST: Interest in Others (sounds paradoxical, huh?)

Bonzi.

Why do I see you dancing around saying = " Cause the players gonna play-play-play ; and the haters gonna hate-hate-hate.....Shake it off, shake it off.":cool:

Shadow 355

Taylor Swift huh? I'll have to listen to that song.. (I had to look it up) ... ;)

Forum List

Back