Social Media

Social Media & the Internet - Do or Have you Used...?

• Facebook

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Instagram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linked In

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pinterest

• MySpace

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • YouTube

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other (too many to list!)

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What types of social media do you or have you used?

do you have a favorite? why?

Facebook keeps me in touch with family and friends.

Twitter, I have the majority of mainstream, and some not so mainstream, news outlets, most candidates, and a few actors/actresses I like to keep up on.

Facebook keeps me in touch with family and friends.

Twitter, I have the majority of mainstream, and some not so mainstream, news outlets, most candidates, and a few actors/actresses I like to keep up on.

What actors/actresses?

Christian Kane, Adam Baldwin, James Woods, Zach Levy, Aldis Hodge, the Charmed sisters, Jeri Ryan, Rebecca Romijn, a few others

Christian Kane, Adam Baldwin, James Woods, Zach Levy, Aldis Hodge, the Charmed sisters, Jeri Ryan, Rebecca Romijn, a few others

thanks for sharing!

I tried Twitter and couldn't just not get used to it!

I do like James Woods and Rebecca Romjin (formerly Stamos?)

I use FB pretty rarely nowadays, and I pretty much just watch things occassionaly on YT, but they changed the format way too much and the experince sucks now. It was way better in 2008ish, because then you could communicate with other people better. I haven't touched MySpace since 2008.

I use FB pretty rarely nowadays, and I pretty much just watch things occassionaly on YT, but they changed the format way too much and the experince sucks now. It was way better in 2008ish, because then you could communicate with other people better. I haven't touched MySpace since 2008.

I didn't know if MySpace was still around... but threw it in there for that has/HAVE used in the past thing.
I'm surprised more people don't use LinkedIn.... I find it pretty useless myself... I wouldn't even be sure of how to look for a job at this point in time. Seems pretty convoluted...

anyway, I like the anonymity here.. :)

Forum List

Back