Your BEST and WORST personality traits... ?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
what are they?

Mine are

WORST: Selfishness/Self Centeredness (or, incompassionate)

BEST: Interest in Others (sounds paradoxical, huh?)

WORST: Compassion, caring, empathy.

BEST: Walking on water, modesty.

Oh wait, you were being serious? :eek:

Nevermind!

:scared1:

WORST: Compassion, caring, empathy.

BEST: Walking on water, modesty.

Oh wait, you were being serious? :eek:

Nevermind!

:scared1:

yeah I know you already mocked me once about "meaningful relationships" but you won't kill my hopes :)

what are they?

Mine are

WORST: Selfishness/Self Centeredness (or, incompassionate)

BEST: Interest in Others (sounds paradoxical, huh?)

Worst: able to see paradoxes in OPs.

Worser: Too sexy for my shirt.

My worst . . . I am a know-it-all, quick to anger and I can be VERY mean when I get angry and say really mean things that I don't really mean, and then I feel like an arse later. Maybe it's the Irish in me? :dunno: Oh, and I always have to have the last word. Is that good or bad though? Not sure on that one. :D Lol!

My best . . . I'm generous, honest, and I'm usually happy, and I don't bitch and whine all the time. :D

I can be cynical, manipulative, insidiously seditious, borderline sociopathic/ psychopathic and misanthropic, sadistic, masochistic, malignantly narcissistic, machiavellianistic... and extremely revanchistic when it comes to paganism and certain ancient gods...​

Last edited:
I can be cynical, manipulative, insidiously seditious, borderline sociopathic/ psychopathic and misanthropic, sadistic, masochistic, malignantly narcissistic, machiavellianistic... and extremely revanchistic when it comes to paganism and certain ancient gods...​

But what about your negatives?

But what about your negatives?

I particularly like the "malignantly narcissistic" quality... will have to file that away for future use :)

Worst: being so wimpy you worry constantly about what other people think of you.

Best: a selfish desire to make YOUR life count without worrying about all the other wimps.

Best: I put others before myself.

Worst: When those others don't behave the way I expected, I become a martyr, which exposes my putting them first as a manipulation.

For instance, I gave my friend a car then got upset when she ripped out the back seat (of her own car) for her dog.

Best: I put others before myself.

Worst: When those others don't behave the way I expected, I become a martyr, which exposes my putting them first as a manipulation.

For instance, I gave my friend a car then got upset when she ripped out the back seat (of her own car) for her dog.

.... even in our unselfishness, we can be selfish! Can only fight our base human nature so much!

best: i am extremely loyal to my friends once they earn my trust

worse: i do not hide my feelings .... if i do not care for someone i dont hold my tongue.....it can be socially awkward

Lol. I'm the same, and another thing is that I really don't like many people. I really think there is something wrong with a lot of them and would prefer to avoid them. :D

best: i am extremely loyal to my friends once they earn my trust

worse: i do not hide my feelings .... if i do not care for someone i dont hold my tongue.....it can be socially awkward

Lol. I'm the same, and another thing is that I really don't like many people. I really think there is something wrong with a lot of them and would prefer to avoid them. :D

I should clarify here. I mean ONLINE people of course! Lol.

Forum List

Back