but no --it is nonsensical:
be here at 3--but be here at 2:45
--they are giving TWO times instead of the simple ONE

this is simple--it should say:
be here at 2:45-plain and simple

Actually they are telling you when the doctor can see you. They just request that you be there 15 min. early to make sure they aren't late for their next appointment. If you are there early, you might be out of there before you thought, because you were there early. See my earlier posts. I showed up 30 min. early for my first shot, and was out of there 5 min. before my appointment for the first shot. Freed up a lot of my day by doing that.

this is simple--it should say:
be here at 2:45-plain and simple

Actually they are telling you when the doctor can see you. They just request that you be there 15 min. early to make sure they aren't late for their next appointment. If you are there early, you might be out of there before you thought, because you were there early. See my earlier posts. I showed up 30 min. early for my first shot, and was out of there 5 min. before my appointment for the first shot. Freed up a lot of my day by doing that.
I know WTF they are saying....I showed up early and the jackass in charge was an idiot
..plain and simple--be there at such time--why make it more COMPLICATED ??

..pure dumbshit --they say my Covid Vac appointment is at 3--but I have to be there at 2:45-15 minutes '''early''''
......why don't they the appontment is at 2:45 then???????!!!!!!!
hahhahahahhahahaa
..my brother had the same problem with a doctor...you appointment is at such and such time, but you have to be there 15 minutes ''''early'''' for paperwork/etc
IDIOCY
Well, this is Florida. the original "hold my beer" state.
Whatever anyone else is doing we will do it worse!
2:30 appt. 20 miles away. Told to show up 15 m early.
Arrived at 2:00.
Was obliged to sit in my car, in a line, for 2.5 hours.
AND
This, on a 93 degree day, was reserved for people over 65.
Florida Man governs again.

..pure dumbshit --they say my Covid Vac appointment is at 3--but I have to be there at 2:45-15 minutes '''early''''
......why don't they the appontment is at 2:45 then???????!!!!!!!
hahhahahahhahahaa
..my brother had the same problem with a doctor...you appointment is at such and such time, but you have to be there 15 minutes ''''early'''' for paperwork/etc
IDIOCY

The 3PM is THEIR time, the time from which they expect to examine you.

The 2:45 is YOUR time, the time they expect you to arrive so that you can be really for them at 3PM.

Got that?
.....K.I.S.S = please be here at 2:45.......SIMPLE/SENSIBLE
and you are wrong --2:45 is their time..they are telling you to be there at 2:45!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND 3 !!!! hahahahahahhahahah
you don't see the idiocy of that??

you don't see the idiocy of that??

Of course I do, the entire medical industry is lunacy. Two careers I wouldn't want any part of is working in the medical field and working in the airline industry. I get your point that there IS NO POINT in first telling you your appointment is for 3 but to be there at 2:45 other than to remind you that doctor's offices now are all control freaks, and they probably figure that if they tell you the above and you get there at 2:45, you won't feel you've waited so long if they tell you the actual appointment isn't till 3PM.

The funny thing is that many times I've arrived early and not even finished the paperwork when the doctor took me early and they always tell you to forget it, its just not that important.

I do my best to piss off doctor's offices as much as possible, 9 out of 10 of them are dicks.

Forum List

Back