Young Donald Trump

It does not appear that Trump has ever had close friends

His marriages have been a disaster and his choices in women are more related to their appearance and how they will look on his arm. He values shallow, superficial relationships. There is never any open affection between Trump and his wives
And Barron ? Poor Barron No dad to play with guide him ,,just shows up for photo opps

All reports seem to say Barron is his mothers boy. Interactions between Melania and Barron seem to show genuine affection and Melania is very protective of the child
Trump's interaction seems shallow and forced. Not many photos of Trump and Barron doing father/son things. A couple of pictures on the golf course but no real family time

Ivanka?
That is a different story

when I was a kid-----one of five-----there were LOTS OF PICTURES and even movies-----large reels
Very few of the pictures revealed -----kiddie daddy interaction-----virtually NONE-----sheeeeeesh!!!!!!
maybe that's because daddy was holding the camera. OPEN AFFECTION? he's a
METHODIST!!!!!!

His marriages have been a disaster and his choices in women are more related to their appearance and how they will look on his arm. He values shallow, superficial relationships. There is never any open affection between Trump and his wives
And Barron ? Poor Barron No dad to play with guide him ,,just shows up for photo opps

All reports seem to say Barron is his mothers boy. Interactions between Melania and Barron seem to show genuine affection and Melania is very protective of the child
Trump's interaction seems shallow and forced. Not many photos of Trump and Barron doing father/son things. A couple of pictures on the golf course but no real family time

Ivanka?

when I was a kid-----one of five-----there were LOTS OF PICTURES and even movies-----large reels
Very few of the pictures revealed -----kiddie daddy interaction-----virtually NONE-----sheeeeeesh!!!!!!
METHODIST!!!!!!

I can't see Trump taking videos of his kids

Ivanka?

METHODIST!!!!!!

You didn't see all those pictures of him with his young son going to the beach ,,the park the zoo, Coney Island ,at Nathans ??,,,,, having a catch with him ? I didn't either

Ivanka?

METHODIST!!!!!!

You didn't see all those pictures of him with his young son going to the beach ,,the park the zoo, Coney Island ,at Nathans ??,,,,, having a catch with him ? I didn't either

To be fair. I have seen pictures of Trump and Barron on the golf course

But recent father/son bonding?
Not many and the ones I see, their relationship seems stiff. Almost like Barron is afraid of him

Wonder what obama was like?
Does his home country even have a written language?

Interesting question

In interviewing those who grew up with Obama, there are generally fond memories of a polite, caring young man

There do not appear to be any fond memories of a young Donald Trump

There are no stories of close friends of Trump, no stories of kindness or compassion. Just stories of a loudmouth bully who is only concerned with himself

Much like the man we elected

No kidding, a polite, caring young man...when did he start doing drugs?

The President does not seem to have changed much since he was a child

Confident. Incorrigible. Bully: Little Donny was a lot like candidate Donald Trump

In elementary school, Donny impressed classmates with his athleticism, shenanigans and refusal to acknowledge mistakes, even one so trivial as misidentifying a popular professional wrestler. No matter his pals’ ridicule, one recalled, he doubled down, insisting wrestler Antonino Rocca’s name was “Rocky Antonino.”

He had a reputation for saying anything that came into his head,” said Donald Kass, 70, a retired agronomist who was a schoolmate. When Trump misidentified Rocca, the pro wrestler, Kass recalled, “We would laugh at him and tell him he was wrong, and he’d say he was right. The next time, he would make the same mistake, and it would be the same thing all over again.”

It's something they also teach you in the military "Deny Deny Deny".

There's no doubt that Trump expects perfection, his kids look like robots/stepford children. Scary.
I wonder if any of them, including Melania, are "allowed" to drink?

Ivanka?

METHODIST!!!!!!

Not many and the ones I see, their relationship seems stiff. Almost like Barron is afraid of him
then barron might be normal?

Interesting question

In interviewing those who grew up with Obama, there are generally fond memories of a polite, caring young man

There are no stories of close friends of Trump, no stories of kindness or compassion. Just stories of a loudmouth bully who is only concerned with himself

Seems he did it in High School. Mostly pot from what has been told. Obama actually had friends in High School. Something Trump can't claim
There are no stories of a rowdy Obama getting high, causing trouble or being punished for bad behavior

Trump was such a disturbance at school and at home, that his parents shipped him off to military school

Last edited:

Ivanka?

METHODIST!!!!!!

then barron might be normal?

He seems like a nice kid....timid
Doesn't smile much and does not seem to enjoy himself

Hope he turns out OK

Interesting question

Seems he did it in High School. Mostly pot from what has been told
There are no stories of a rowdy Obama getting high, causing trouble or being punished for bad behavior

Trump was such a disturbance at school and at home, that his parents shipped him off to military school

Barack Obama Was High on Cocaine During “The Missing Hours” of the Benghazi Attack Last September

Interesting question

Seems he did it in High School. Mostly pot from what has been told

Barack Obama Was High on Cocaine During “The Missing Hours” of the Benghazi Attack Last September

Now you are getting just silly
I'm not going to play

Confident. Incorrigible. Bully: Little Donny was a lot like candidate Donald Trump

In elementary school, Donny impressed classmates with his athleticism, shenanigans and refusal to acknowledge mistakes, even one so trivial as misidentifying a popular professional wrestler. No matter his pals’ ridicule, one recalled, he doubled down, insisting wrestler Antonino Rocca’s name was “Rocky Antonino.”

He had a reputation for saying anything that came into his head,” said Donald Kass, 70, a retired agronomist who was a schoolmate. When Trump misidentified Rocca, the pro wrestler, Kass recalled, “We would laugh at him and tell him he was wrong, and he’d say he was right. The next time, he would make the same mistake, and it would be the same thing all over again.”

Trump seems to take "Never admit you are wrong" to an extreme

Especially with his use of alternative facts

How is that different than the leftist approach of "say a lie enough times and people will believe it"?

How is that different than the leftist approach of "say a lie enough times and people will believe it"?

Interesting

Why don't you provide an example?

Interesting

Why don't you provide an example?

Cause I'm too lazy and not interested in a left/right debate.
I'm more of a "hit and run" poster :)

Forum List

Back