Young black man jailed since April for alleged $5 theft found dead in cell

What kind of name is "Jamycheal" anyway? Was his mother retarded too? Clearly the father was in on naming this punk. There has not been a black there to witness the birth of his spawn... Well, ever!

The story is sad. The guy wasn't with it enough to add his own family to the visitors list. Once he was adjudicated as unfit to stand trial, he should have had a court appointed advocate looking out for his interests.

The guy slipped through the cracks...but his family could have done more IMO. Who is going to look out for you if not your kin?

What kind of name is "Jamycheal" anyway? Was his mother retarded too? Clearly the father was in on naming this punk. There has not been a black there to witness the birth of his spawn... Well, ever!
I was about to post the same thing. What the fuck is that shit? Do black mothers NOT want their children to succeed in life? They need to quit giving their kids these embarrassing names. Names like that immediately scream, "GHETTO". No one is looking to hire ghetto thugs, or people who may be perceived as ghetto thugs.

Quit hamstringing your children, black people!

Blacks crack me up.
They whine about inequality than they name their kids Laquisha.
I coached LaTrina and Scottisha on the same girls track team one year. Tell me those names don't go together. Good kids but I felt badly that their racist momma gave them those names in the name of racist self-segregation. They began the indoctrination from birth.

Let's face it: this punk was not any good to anybody. If we can exterminate unwanted babies (zygotes or whatever), then why not exterminate unwanted adults in post-birth abortions? Create an index system whereby everyone gets a rank based upon factors relevant in society, like IQ, education, skills, income, and property ownership. If you fall below a certain level, then abort them, or "terminate" it, if you prefer.

If this is "too radical" for you, then how about this: if your Social Worthlessness Score is below a certain threshold mark, then should you be subject to a homicide there are no civil or criminal consequences. They are "freebies".

We may need to alter the constitution a little. But fuck it... The left is constantly looking to alter the constitution in order to promote their desire for guns control/elimination, immigration and other things.

There has always been this fiction that by protecting the lowest and the weakest in society we are ensuring the rights of all. This probably has its basis in Christian ideology, which I am admittedly not very into. But honestly, I think that if we are honest we can get together and agree on who the societal dead weights are and who needs to fucking go.

I was about to post the same thing. What the fuck is that shit? Do black mothers NOT want their children to succeed in life? They need to quit giving their kids these embarrassing names. Names like that immediately scream, "GHETTO". No one is looking to hire ghetto thugs, or people who may be perceived as ghetto thugs.

Quit hamstringing your children, black people!

He probably could not get a job because nobody could fit that name on a name tag.

Let's face it: this punk was not any good to anybody. If we can exterminate unwanted babies (zygotes or whatever), then why not exterminate unwanted adults in post-birth abortions? Create an index system whereby everyone gets a rank based upon factors relevant in society, like IQ, education, skills, income, and property ownership. If you fall below a certain level, then abort them, or "terminate" it, if you prefer.

If this is "too radical" for you, then how about this: if your Social Worthlessness Score is below a certain threshold mark, then should you be subject to a homicide there are no civil or criminal consequences. They are "freebies".

We may need to alter the constitution a little. But fuck it... The left is constantly looking to alter the constitution in order to promote their desire for guns control/elimination, immigration and other things.

There has always been this fiction that by protecting the lowest and the weakest in society we are ensuring the rights of all. This probably has its basis in Christian ideology, which I am admittedly not very into. But honestly, I think that if we are honest we can get together and agree on who the societal dead weights are and who needs to fucking go.
I have no use for career criminals and crazy people. When they die, it pleases me.

Stealing something worth $5 that is only alleged shouldn't mean spending months in prison. I hope he gets a investigation and the truth is found.
investigation for WHAT?....
For minor offenses, usually a desk appearance ticket is given to first time offenders.
For habitual misdemeanor offenders, often bail is a requirement.
For offenders who are overly familiar, higher bail is set.
The guy was getting his three hots and a cot.....If he refused to eat or take water, it's the same as committing suicide.
A hospital would not have done any good. A mental hospital would have been more appropriate.
Look, if a person is intent on self destruction, nothing can be done to save them

Stealing something worth $5 that is only alleged shouldn't mean spending months in prison. I hope he gets a investigation and the truth is found.
If this was his first offense, id agree, but he has a list of theft and trespassing charges going back to 2010. This is a career criminal with priors.
I heard that he once had a bag of Skittles too! Is there anything that doesn`t scare you chickenshit racist goons?

If this was his first offense, id agree, but he has a list of theft and trespassing charges going back to 2010. This is a career criminal with priors.
I heard that he once had a bag of Skittles too! Is there anything that doesn`t scare you chickenshit racist goons?
Why would anyone care if he ate candy? What kind of point is that?

Did you strangle your inner child?

Why didn't his mother bail him out if he was such a fucking angel?
B/c she knew she'd never see the money again. She was/is a parasite basically demanding that 'society' take care of her simian career criminal parasite. Bullshit to that!
She should have waddled down to the nearest PP clinic and done some 'creative birth control' years ago.

I have no use for career criminals and crazy people. When they die, it pleases me.
Yeah, you sure are a GODBOY......great name.... blasphemer
Let's just hope God sends you And your pal posting above you, to where the sun don't shine....below the worms...enjoy your afterlife.

Let's just hope God sends you And your pal posting above you, to where the sun don't shine....below the worms...enjoy your afterlife.

Great, and you can spend your eternity with all the scumbag criminals!

Sit and spin!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1441029041.481365.jpg

Well, since every inmate on death row "finds jesus" before they die, that means heaven is full of murderers and pedophiles. I think youve been tricked into thinking that Heaven is actually a good place, when in reality, IT is the real Hell. Youre going to spend eternity with some of the worst people who ever lived.

Forum List

Back