Your Children Belong To The State

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“It is the position of the departments that all early childhood programs and schools recognize families as equal partners in improving children’s development, learning and wellness across all settings, and over the course of their children’s developmental and educational experiences.”
- HHS draft dolicy

Feds invite parents to help raise their children

“It is the position of the departments that all early childhood programs and schools recognize families as equal partners in improving children’s development, learning and wellness across all settings, and over the course of their children’s developmental and educational experiences.”
- HHS draft dolicy

Feds invite parents to help raise their children
Its good to see someone picked this up and is getting the information out.

- HHS draft dolicy....

I don't think that was intended the way that you are reading it.

- HHS draft dolicy....

As a parent they were not "equal" nor did I ask for their recognition as an "equal partner". I was primary. Period.

- HHS draft dolicy....

As a parent they were not "equal" nor did I ask for their recognition as an "equal partner". I was primary. Period.

You're trying too hard to find something to be outraged about.

Considering the large percentage of messed up kids, I think parents of those kids need all the help they can get. The big failure today is lack of parenting...and fast food.

Nope. But patents today love when their kids eat it frequently. It isn't food really.

The statement means that parents are going to need to raise their kids and not expect the state to do it for you...

ed-rooney.jpg

Considering the large percentage of messed up kids, I think parents of those kids need all the help they can get. The big failure today is lack of parenting...and fast food.
Or the sorry parents need a good swift kick in the ass.

Forum List

Back