You wouldn't believe where the IDF found a Hamas tunnel.

I can't do videos----where did they find the hamas tunnel

Under a bathroom.

OH that makes sense-----plumbing wise-------if you are UNDER a bathroom-----it is easy to place toilets
in the tunnel-------one just attaches a system into the sewer system pipe above--------but I am
not really sure if one can FLUSH UP (?????) it would depend on how deep the sewer system runs
((????)) I think (((????)))) I could never use a tunnel without a toilet------and hot and cold
running water-------and an ice machine.............room service???

1600+ tunnels.

Can you imagine, Aris, what they could have built that would have benefited the people of Gaza. I saw some kind of breakdown of different things this money could have provided. It appears that they are more interested in killing Jews.

It was under the bathroom sink. Under the toilet paper and cleaning supplies.

I liked the last part of the video when the IDF blew the tunnel up.

That tunnel entrance seems just large enough for a child.
But that makes sense as they want their kids to be martyrs.
Sick fuckers need to die.

I greatly admire the ingenuity of the Palestinian people under the guidance of the Hamas freedom fighters.

They are an imprisoned population who are kept under lock and key by the brutal IDF prison guards.

And yet they find unique ways to circumvent Israel's apartheid policies and continue their lives.

They are an amazing people. .. :cool:

I need a comment from some person who supports the "GAZAN CAUSE"------
If you were there-----and bombs starting falling on you-----would you or would you not
shove your children into one of the tunnels?? If I lived in gaza as a mother----I would have
dug out a hole in the ground to store my kids in case of bombing LONG AGO------even if
I did not have so much as a soup spoon to accomplish the task (this post relates to the OP---
it refers to tunnels-----and digging in the ground which has been demonstrated to be possible
in gaza)

I need a comment from some person who supports the "GAZAN CAUSE"------
If you were there-----and bombs starting falling on you-----would you or would you not
shove your children into one of the tunnels?? If I lived in gaza as a mother----I would have
dug out a hole in the ground to store my kids in case of bombing LONG AGO------even if
I did not have so much as a soup spoon to accomplish the task (this post relates to the OP---
it refers to tunnels-----and digging in the ground which has been demonstrated to be possible
in gaza)

They let their children play on the Beach while war is going on.

1600+ tunnels.

Can you imagine, Aris, what they could have built that would have benefited the people of Gaza. I saw some kind of breakdown of different things this money could have provided. It appears that they are more interested in killing Jews.

sad such a waste
In the past 24 hours, I have caught an online op-ed article or two, about how careless (lax or nonexistent auditing) the EU has been with funds provided to Gaza.

Those same articles are also calling for a reevaluation of the EU sending such funds, and, in circumstances where funds continue to be provided, a far more stringent auditing process on the Gazan end, to ensure that funds are going where they were intended.

Like that's a new concept or something... Euros... duh !

Forum List

Back