You Will Obey -

What you say??!! Obomacare didn't solve all our healthcare problems and set up a model for the way the rest of the planet should handle things? Gee, I'm amazed, NOT!

Its called eventualism.
Show your commitment to your ideals and refuse to pay or get insurance. Lets see what you do about it.

I choose to buy insurance. I also choose to oppose giving the government control of the issue.

I bet all the millenial Obama voters working fast food and retail, despite them all 6 college degrees, are SOOOO happy about what they voted for.

I bet all the millenial Obama voters working fast food and retail, despite them all 6 college degrees, are SOOOO happy about what they voted for.

The Millennials can't get those jobs. The illegal invaders have them all, and are attempting to turn them into career moves.

Automated fry-flippers approaching. Then what will they do? What will we do?

[...] didn't solve all our healthcare problems and set up a model for the way the rest of the planet should handle things? Gee, I'm amazed, NOT!

Protip for trolling: make sure you know more than the readers.

In this case you don't. The US is far behind even 2nd- and 3rd- World countries in health care access.

The rest of the planet ignores you.

The Millennials can't get those jobs. The illegal invaders have them all, and are attempting to turn them into career moves.

Stop eating that shit.

Its called eventualism.
Show your commitment to your ideals and refuse to pay or get insurance. Lets see what you do about it.

I choose to buy insurance. I also choose to oppose giving the government control of the issue.
Good boy. You are doing your part despite all your whining.

They? Dont know. "We"? I'm gonna be fine. I live in a thriving part of the South. The shit hole Northern and West Coast liberal urban centers are gonna rot in chaos eventually. They can figure that shit out.

Its called eventualism.

I kept my coverage AND my doctor, unlike the poor SOOs.

What you say??!! Obomacare didn't solve all our healthcare problems and set up a model for the way the rest of the planet should handle things? Gee, I'm amazed, NOT!
To give 3 million insurance, Obama made it unaffordable to 300 million. Stupid plan. Repeal and do not replace!

To give 3 million insurance, Obama made it unaffordable to 300 million. Stupid plan. Repeal and do not replace!

If someone get sick like cancer or venereal disease etc. or go to ER. Who pay for those medical bills if you do not have coverage? We as the tax payers. Or you will file bankruptcy.

Ah well. After the next Democratic President takes office, and the Senate reverts back to the Dems, and the GOP in Congress rip themselves apart, we will finally get full universal single payer insurance.

Ah well. After the next Democratic President takes office, and the Senate reverts back to the Dems, and the GOP in Congress rip themselves apart, we will finally get full universal single payer insurance.

Before or after the war?

Its called eventualism.

I kept my coverage AND my doctor, unlike the poor SOOs.
Youre still doing your part boy. Good job.

Forum List

Back