You will be fined if you detonate a nuclear bomb.

Dec 4, 2013
CALIFORNIA: You will be fined if you detonate a nuclear device.
COLORADO: People must not dress unbecoming of their sex.
FLORIDA: Women who kill themselves by electrocution in a bathtub with a “self-beautification utensil” will be fined.
IOWA: One-armed piano players must perform for free.
MONTANA: Seven or more Indians are considered a raiding or war party… and you can shoot them. (Today, we call that racism…)
NEW MEXICO: Idiots may not vote. Nor may insane people.{which would explain why thats a Republican State]
TENNESSEE: Crimes against nature are illegal. [ As is Gay Marriage - oh wait same thing]
TEXAS: Criminals must notify their victims 24 hours in advance of the nature of their crimes yet to be committed.
WEST VIRGINIA: Roadkill may be taken home for dinner.

Well, in that case, I'll keep my nuclear bomb at home and not detonate it.

Gotta hand it to those Californians (actually I think that law comes from Berkeley). They found a way to keep people from nuking them. I'm very impressed. What will liberals come up with next?

Well, in that case, I'll keep my nuclear bomb at home and not detonate it. Gotta hand it to those Californians (actually I think that law comes from Berkeley). They found a way to keep people from nuking them. I'm very impressed. What will liberals come up with next?

Love that latter-day self-important ridiculousness. I was up in Canada in my motor home back in 2000, and couldn't help scoffing at "welcome" signs in a few podunk British Columbia towns, that also announced their berg was a "nuclear free zone". That presented a big problem for me, on account of I never leave home without my Minuteman strapped to the bumper of my Holiday Rambler.

yard sale.jpg

FLORIDA: Women who kill themselves by electrocution in a bathtub with a “self-beautification utensil” will be fined.
MONTANA: Seven or more Indians are considered a raiding or war party… and you can shoot them. (Today, we call that racism…)
NEW MEXICO: Idiots may not vote. Nor may insane people.{which would explain why thats a Republican State]
TENNESSEE: Crimes against nature are illegal. [ As is Gay Marriage - oh wait same thing]
TEXAS: Criminals must notify their victims 24 hours in advance of the nature of their crimes yet to be committed.

A fine? Well that outta do it. :)

Idiot California laws:

No sticking wooden sticks up a mountain goat’s ass
California has many strange laws and this is just another, one is not allowed to stick wooden sticks or tools of any kind in a mountain goat’s ass.

California Law states NO Fake Orgasms
It’s unlawful in the state of California for either sex to fake ones orgrasm. Appearantly a group of disgruntled husbands got together to get this law passed after being fed up with their wives faking the screams and moans.

You must obtain a permit from the sheriff to be a crossdresser
Crossdressers beware, you better get a permit from the sheriff or risk being arrested. More…

It’s illegal to play baseball, softball, football or soccer in public
I guess in Simi Vally, they have a different idea of what the city park is used for.

I guess in Simi Vally, they have a different idea of what the city park is used for.

10-1.03 Restricted acts.

It shall be unlawful for any person within the limits of public schools, parks, recreation areas, and open spaces which are now or which may hereafter be within the City, including all grounds, roadways, avenues, parks, buildings, campgrounds, swimming pools, equestrian trails, bicycle trails, hiking trails, and school facilities under the control, management, or direction of either the Simi Valley Unified School District and the Simi Valley Recreation and Park District:

(d) To play or engage in the flying of motorized or self-propelled model airplanes or rockets or motorized self-propelled model cars and boats, the driving of golf balls, archery, baseball, softball, football, soccer, volleyball, or any similar game of a hazardous nature, except at such places and times as shall be especially set apart for such purposes;

(� 6315, S.V.M.C., as amended by � 1, Ord. 193, and � 1, Ord. 237 C.O., eff. February 11, 1976)
Stupid California Laws

A fine for donating nukes?

That sucks!!!

:disbelief:

Find that law very disturbing. You mean at some point, California politicians and staffers spent time writing, reviewing, editing, copying, and finally voting on a law threatening people who would use nuclear weapons with a monetary fine to dissuade them? Are these people still in office? Let's do something about THAT. :)

I have an idea to dissuade terrorists doing naughty things. You, your entire family tree and everyone who was happy about it will be put to death by a very slow moving steamroller beginning at your feet. :)

A fine for donating nukes?

That sucks!!!

:disbelief:

Only in California - Nevada is Okay

Find that law very disturbing. You mean at some point, California politicians and staffers spent time writing, reviewing, editing, copying, and finally voting on a law threatening people who would use nuclear weapons with a monetary fine to dissuade them? Are these people still in office? Let's do something about THAT. :)

They're called Democrats

They're called Democrats

"The provision in the Nuclear Test Ban Bill that allows for somebody found guilty of detonating a nuclear bomb to be jailed for only 12 months or fined just €5,000 is just silly and should be removed, according to Labour. The Bill will be debated tomorrow at the Oireachtas Environment Committee.

Deputy Lynch said: “This provision is crazy and I’ll be asking Minister Gormley to get rid of it. Under the provisions of this legislation, if the nuclear detonation is of a minor nature, the District Court can impose a sentence of 12-month jail sentence or a €5,000 fine. How can detonating a nuclear bomb be minor?

“If somebody detonates a nuclear bomb, the chances are that there will be no jail to put them in. Nor will be there be too many people concerned about collecting a fine! “The District Court is authorised to impose fines of €10,000. With its maximum fines of €5000, this bill doesn’t even let it go that far with ! It just doesn’t make any sense."
Daft Bill provides for 12-month jail term for detonating nuclear bomb Xenophilia True Strange Stuff

British version of insanity apparently.

California one in question was misrepresented (thank goodness.) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chico,_California

No person shall produce, test, maintain, or store within the city a nuclear weapon, component of a nuclear weapon, nuclear weapon delivery system, or component of a nuclear weapon delivery system under penalty of Chapter 9.60.030 of the Chico Municipal Code.

Forum List

Back