You went full Atlas Shrugged. Never go full Atlas Shrugged.

Stormy Daniels winger has a good question that approaches the nature of capitalism. for capitalism to operate we must negotiate a price. i lose standing to negotiate when i lose consciousness. the emergency room is a hell of a place to negotiate the price of intensive care.
Healthcare should not be subject to such trappings of capitalism.

Unless you can think of a price that would cause you to say, "Fuck it, let me die, that's too expensive."

I don’t agree with seizing drug patents but don’t agree with extending them indefinitely either
There is no reason Insulin should cost so much
Feinstein's niece has something to do with that. :coffee:

And whatcha wanna bet Feinstein has stock in her company, too?

Why do other countries get the same drugs for much cheaper?
We need to do a much better job explaining to undecideds just how good of a job President Biden has done

President Biden and Congressional Democrats finally beat Big Pharma and allowed Medicare to directly negotiate lower drug prices by passing the Inflation Reduction Act – despite zero Republicans voting in favor of the bill.

Perhaps these savings add up to more than what you got with Trump's Tax Breaks to EVERYONE. Tax breaks that caused inflation and ran up the debt. Oh I'm sorry, it was his spending that ran up the debt. Not the tax breaks.

Healthcare should not be subject to such trappings of capitalism.

Unless you can think of a price that would cause you to say, "Fuck it, let me die, that's too expensive."

my oncologists could have been lying and just giving me chemo to bill medicare, but i tend to trust my doctors. many do not.

Rand is an idiot.
She was a dangerous sociopath. Her twisted ideas coming as a result of seeing authoritarian rule from a young age, causing her to go so far in the polar opposite direction as to fall off the spectrum.

We need to do a much better job explaining to undecideds just how good of a job President Biden has done

President Biden and Congressional Democrats finally beat Big Pharma and allowed Medicare to directly negotiate lower drug prices by passing the Inflation Reduction Act – despite zero Republicans voting in favor of the bill.

Perhaps these savings add up to more than what you got with Trump's Tax Breaks to EVERYONE. Tax breaks that caused inflation and ran up the debt. Oh I'm sorry, it was his spending that ran up the debt. Not the tax breaks.
spending contributes to inflation but tax cuts remove the brakes from the machine, removing the tool used by central bankers to control inflation. either way we are talking about the "two santa claus" strategy played by repubs since reagan.
Hey, you cant read very well. Thats fine.
We dont expect too much from you anyway bro :thup:
the congress is empowered, by the constitution, to do whatever is "necessary and proper."

spending contributes to inflation but tax cuts remove the brakes from the machine, removing the tool used by central bankers to control inflation. either way we are talking about the "two santa claus" strategy played by repubs since reagan.

the congress is empowered, by the constitution, to do whatever is "necessary and proper."
By a strictly defined set of enumerated powers.
The statist rhetoric, yours, pretty much gives them the power to do whatever in the hell they want. So whats the point of having enumerated powers? Answer is, there wouldnt be one. There would be no point for a Constitution, if thats what the Founders had envisioned.

Forum List

Back