You watch, nobody at the FBI will be held...

:blahblah: Notably, none of the [CURRENT]* policies ranked both effective and popular appear likely to have stopped yesterday's grisly shooting."

None of These Popular Gun Control Proposals Would Have Prevented the Parkland Shooting

Universal background checks? Nikolas Cruz—the man charged with the shootings—purchased his AR-15 legally at Sunrise Tactical Supply, according to a law enforcement official who spoke with the Associated Press. A special agent at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told The New York Times that Cruz passed a federally mandated instant background check, saying, "No laws were violated in the procurement of this weapon."

uhh hello?? that's the whole fucking point. i added the word [CURRENT] above*

if the federal requirement didn't demand INSTANT results, this shooting would have been easily prevented because this kid cruz was a well known psycho who openly made threats...

the federal "system" failed and the NRA symps just shrug and mumble on about mental health. (oh isn't it awful)

this isn't rocket science, people...... CHANGE the federal system and make people WAIT for permits.

GMAFB with the "gun-grabbing" fear mongering already, you fucking dumbo parrots.
You do realize that he had to do a FBI background check???? But you don't know what failure is, even when it shoots your fucking stupid head off.

if there was a waiting period, rather than an irrational demand for INSTANT results, the federal screening system could have gone beyond the surface (criminal record) and given enough time for the report to the FBI to show up on the federal radar...

How long of a wait period would you suggest??? A week? a month?

:blahblah: Notably, none of the [CURRENT]* policies ranked both effective and popular appear likely to have stopped yesterday's grisly shooting."

None of These Popular Gun Control Proposals Would Have Prevented the Parkland Shooting

Universal background checks? Nikolas Cruz—the man charged with the shootings—purchased his AR-15 legally at Sunrise Tactical Supply, according to a law enforcement official who spoke with the Associated Press. A special agent at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told The New York Times that Cruz passed a federally mandated instant background check, saying, "No laws were violated in the procurement of this weapon."

if the federal requirement didn't demand INSTANT results, this shooting would have been easily prevented because this kid cruz was a well known psycho who openly made threats...

the federal "system" failed and the NRA symps just shrug and mumble on about mental health. (oh isn't it awful)

this isn't rocket science, people...... CHANGE the federal system and make people WAIT for permits.

GMAFB with the "gun-grabbing" fear mongering already, you fucking dumbo parrots.
You do realize that he had to do a FBI background check???? But you don't know what failure is, even when it shoots your fucking stupid head off.

if there was a waiting period, rather than an irrational demand for INSTANT results, the federal screening system would gone beyond the surface and given enough time for the report to the FBI to show up on the federal radar...
You do realize that the FBI did a background check on the guy who was reported 39 times to the police?

Just last Monday I went to Cabela's and purchased a new weapon that has already gone up in price by $200. I went through a FBI background check and passed with flying colors, as typical of a law abiding citizen..

Here is my new weapon. And by the way, not one of my weapons or bullets have take a life of an innocent...

Steyr-STG-77-2.jpg

if there was a waiting period, rather than an irrational demand for INSTANT results, the federal screening system would gone beyond the surface and given enough time for the report to the FBI to show up on the federal radar...
You do realize that the FBI did a background check on the guy who was reported 39 times to the police?

Just last Monday I went to Cabela's and purchased a new weapon that has already gone up in price by $200. I went through a FBI background check and passed with flying colors, as typical of a law abiding citizen..

Here is my new weapon. And by the way, not one of my weapons or bullets have take a life of an innocent...

Steyr-STG-77-2.jpg

Link?

the kid hadn't broken any laws...

neither did the guy who shot from the hotel window in las vegas. etc...

a waiting period would help but is not THE solution.

experts could determine and agree upon a reasonable time period.

permits should require training and approval according to intended lawful purposes...

certain weapons should never be available without stringent training and proof of intended lawful purposes.

permits should require training and approval according to intended lawful purposes...

certain weapons should never be available without stringent training and proof of intended lawful purposes.
waiting period would help but is not THE solution.
I call bullshit, the end result still would of been the same, just a different day. Damn you liberals are stupid, you want US to give up our guns, then want US to rely on the people who failed to stop a mentally ill person from shooting up a school, that was locked but some liberal idiot opened the door for the jerk....

1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=196,version=1440417743.jpg

there are many violent psychos not yet diagnosed as "mentally ill" until it's too late.

also, there are a lot of "mentally ill" people who are non violent.

so mental illness screening is not THE answer either...

No the kid didn't break any laws per se, but he did have a history of threats of doing so. The local cops SHOULD have arrested him then and that would have prevented any future purchases.

This incident wasn't because of a failure in the current gun laws.........it was a failure with all agencies involved. The school, mental health treatment, DCF, local cops AND the FBI.. And likely nobody will be disciplined for it

Even if the kid had mandatory training it wouldn't have stopped him from doing this

Steyr-STG-77-2.jpg

The FBI knew everything he did, and probably was instrumental in providing him with guns. That's what they did at Malheur. The protesters weren't radical enough, so they sent in 15 moles to bring weapons in and ramp up the violent rhetoric.

the ONLY lawful purpose for weapons of war is rapid massive slaughter of humans...

or practicing rapid massive slaughter of humans for "sport". :doubt:

OR practicing massive slaughter for lawful purposes (war, security).

ownership of certain weapons should require stringent training and proof of intended lawful purpose.

there are many violent psychos not yet diagnosed as "mentally ill" until it's too late.

also, there are a lot of "mentally ill" people who are non violent.

so mental illness screening is not THE answer either...
So even after 39 times the police were called upon, and all the warning signs given , the FBI just was too interested in the Trump Dossier to bring down a President but not a 19 year old intent to kill school kids. Here are some other failures that the FBI could of stopped but didn't.

FBI, CIA failed to pick up 9/11 clues / Congressional study puts blame on agencies' lack of coordination
The FBI Needs To Explain Why It Failed To Monitor Boston Bombing Suspect Despite A Clear Warning
San Bernardino Couple Spoke of Attacks in 2013, F.B.I. Says
Orlando Attack a Failure of Obama’s ‘Politically Correct’ Policy

You know, that if I was would of been a parent there in my car waiting for my kid that day, and I saw the liberal shit for brains walk up with a gas mask on and carrying a long rifle, I would of stopped him cold... But then I wasn't there, so 14 children died, and it took men with guns who came and stopped him but the damage was already done..

guns-can-protect-lives-battaile-politics-1361446877.jpg

"the FBI just was too interested in the Trump Dossier"

^ fake news from the anti-American troll farm :eusa_clap:

the ONLY lawful purpose for weapons of war is rapid massive slaughter of humans...

or practicing rapid massive slaughter of humans for "sport". :doubt:

OR practicing massive slaughter for lawful purposes (war, security).

ownership of certain weapons should require stringent training and proof of intended lawful purpose.
Ah and there is the crux of the situation.. A weapon of war is not a weapon that can be purchased by law abiding citizens, but you knew that didn't you? You aren't just a kool aid drinking moron who is spoon fed the liberal propaganda that a semi automatic weapon that doesn't meet mil spec, can be used in a war, by our soldiers? A M-16 is Mil Spec and can be fully automatic, while an AR-15 is not Mil Spec and can only fire 1 bullet at a time for each pull of the trigger. You libs are such retards, it is sickening. Stop allowing morons to vote or else we will be enslaved by their government.

United States Military Standard. A United States defense standard, often called a military standard, "MIL-STD", "MIL-SPEC", or (informally) "MilSpecs", is used to help achieve standardization objectives by the U.S. Department of Defense.
United States Military Standard - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Standard

Forum List

Back