You wanted Trump, you've got him & now you OWN it.

Is it true Trump has charges against him for raping a 13 yr old girl? I cant find anything main stream on it.
if its posted enough on sites like this it will soon have places to link to in order to prove it.
A link doesnt prove much if there are zero neutral sites carrying the same story.
ask the question, or make it a statement on Huffington Post then.
thats like the liberals online bible.
I wasnt seeking just a liberals knowledge. This was a non partisan question on if it the rape charges were actually true. I have been looking and it looks like they may be true along with some other charges of sexual assault from another woman.
does the fact that he is doing so well coming up on the election cause you any reason to think it may be a false story started by someone hoping to cast doubt and at the same time take attention away from the provable offenses of the clintion clan?

This article comes to you from American spectator--a well liked site for Conservatives--that is going around on Facebook right now. So True. I think G.W. Bush's fear that he may be the last Republican President could be right.

"Okay, all you conservatives who supported Donald Trump before he officially became the Republican Party’s official nominee last night: Now, you own him. He’s all yours.

When he again spouts asinine or even vicious nonsense — like belittling tortured POWs from Vietnam, likening an opponent to a child molester, smearing an innocent reporter, making fun of another reporter’s disability, or insinuating that another opponent’s father conspired to kill JFK — he’s all yours.

When he again evinces sheer ignorance of basic policy questions, he’s all yours — and when he does worse, such as advocating nukes for Saudi Arabia or the dissolution of NATO, he’s all yours then, too.

If, as seems likely, his tax returns are leaked, and if they contain all sorts of embarrassing revelations about (to name a few hypotheticals) lack of charity, lack of earnings, questionable tax dodges, or unsavory associations, you own him.

If, as seems likely, more damning documents or evidence emerge from the court case alleging that Trump University was an utter con job, you own him.

If, as seems possible, horrid information emerges relating to the suit alleging that Trump is a child rapist — even if not proving that allegation, but showing a strong likelihood that he knowingly took part in Epsteinian parties where teenagers were openly doing wildly inappropriate things — well, you own that, too.

If, as seems likely, his unprofessional campaign fails to produce the organization or money needed not just to keep Hillary Clinton from the White House, but even to provide an image of Republican leadership decent enough to keep the GOP from getting wiped out in the Senate, the House, and other races down ballot, yes, you own that also. (Here’s predicting that he loses in November by near-Goldwateresque margins.)

You own his vulgarity. You own his viciousness and thuggishness, his admiration for tyrants and his own authoritarianism. You own his ignorance, his self-absorption (or worse), his instability, his incompetence, his incontinent prevarications small and outrageously large, his wild streak that tends to lead to serial failures, and his dangerous lack of diplomacy. You also own his misogyny and his bigotry, and his penchant for trampling “ordinary Americans” under his feet. And if some October some issue befalls Hillary Clinton, and therefore Trump, Lord forbid, becomes president, then you own the dangerous national and international disorder that will ensue.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Stop worrying. Only a handful of crazies back Trump. He doesn't stand a chance of winning.
if thats true, then we do have a reason to worry, it means that the anti American dried up vagina is going to permeate the White House with a rotting fish smell while destroying the country.

Don't blame me. I had nothing to do with either of them.

I know there are millions of Republicans that did not vote for Trump. In fact 54% of the party didn't vote for him. While Trump touts he got the most votes of any GOP candidate, 13.3 million he also got the most votes cast against him 16 million.

He's the accidental nominee. But unfortunately the entire Republican party owns him now, regardless.
Trump got the most GOP votes ever — both for and against him — and other fun facts

This article comes to you from American spectator--a well liked site for Conservatives--that is going around on Facebook right now. So True. I think G.W. Bush's fear that he may be the last Republican President could be right.

"Okay, all you conservatives who supported Donald Trump before he officially became the Republican Party’s official nominee last night: Now, you own him. He’s all yours.

When he again spouts asinine or even vicious nonsense — like belittling tortured POWs from Vietnam, likening an opponent to a child molester, smearing an innocent reporter, making fun of another reporter’s disability, or insinuating that another opponent’s father conspired to kill JFK — he’s all yours.

When he again evinces sheer ignorance of basic policy questions, he’s all yours — and when he does worse, such as advocating nukes for Saudi Arabia or the dissolution of NATO, he’s all yours then, too.

If, as seems likely, his tax returns are leaked, and if they contain all sorts of embarrassing revelations about (to name a few hypotheticals) lack of charity, lack of earnings, questionable tax dodges, or unsavory associations, you own him.

If, as seems likely, more damning documents or evidence emerge from the court case alleging that Trump University was an utter con job, you own him.

If, as seems possible, horrid information emerges relating to the suit alleging that Trump is a child rapist — even if not proving that allegation, but showing a strong likelihood that he knowingly took part in Epsteinian parties where teenagers were openly doing wildly inappropriate things — well, you own that, too.

If, as seems likely, his unprofessional campaign fails to produce the organization or money needed not just to keep Hillary Clinton from the White House, but even to provide an image of Republican leadership decent enough to keep the GOP from getting wiped out in the Senate, the House, and other races down ballot, yes, you own that also. (Here’s predicting that he loses in November by near-Goldwateresque margins.)

You own his vulgarity. You own his viciousness and thuggishness, his admiration for tyrants and his own authoritarianism. You own his ignorance, his self-absorption (or worse), his instability, his incompetence, his incontinent prevarications small and outrageously large, his wild streak that tends to lead to serial failures, and his dangerous lack of diplomacy. You also own his misogyny and his bigotry, and his penchant for trampling “ordinary Americans” under his feet. And if some October some issue befalls Hillary Clinton, and therefore Trump, Lord forbid, becomes president, then you own the dangerous national and international disorder that will ensue.

1964PresElect.jpg

Stop worrying. Only a handful of crazies back Trump. He doesn't stand a chance of winning.

Says the Hilary voter!

Oh look who showed up? Now you all can double down on crazy.

Says the Hilary voter!

Is it true Trump has charges against him for raping a 13 yr old girl? I cant find anything main stream on it.
if its posted enough on sites like this it will soon have places to link to in order to prove it.
A link doesnt prove much if there are zero neutral sites carrying the same story.
ask the question, or make it a statement on Huffington Post then.
thats like the liberals online bible.
I wasnt seeking just a liberals knowledge. This was a non partisan question on if it the rape charges were actually true. I have been looking and it looks like they may be true along with some other charges of sexual assault from another woman.
does the fact that he is doing so well coming up on the election cause you any reason to think it may be a false story started by someone hoping to cast doubt and at the same time take attention away from the provable offenses of the clintion clan?
You mean like his birther conspiracy theory? No. I am talking about actual charges brought against him for raping a 13 year old. I also saw a claim filed against him then settled out of court for sexual assault.

1964PresElect.jpg

if thats true, then we do have a reason to worry, it means that the anti American dried up vagina is going to permeate the White House with a rotting fish smell while destroying the country.

I know there are millions of Republicans that did not vote for Trump. In fact 54% of the party didn't vote for him. While Trump touts he got the most votes of any GOP candidate, 13.3 million he also got the most votes cast against him 16 million.

He's the accidental nominee. But unfortunately the entire Republican party owns him now, regardless.
Trump got the most GOP votes ever — both for and against him — and other fun facts

Ya...well...Clinton got a lot more votes than Trump. It will be up to congress to keep Hillary in check because America will never give batshit crazy Trump the white house.

1964PresElect.jpg

Says the Hilary voter!

Says the Hilary voter!

Oh goody the crazy assed parrot is on board. I ain't playing.

1964PresElect.jpg

Ya...well...Clinton got a lot more votes than Trump. It will be up to congress to keep Hillary in check because America will never give batshit crazy Trump the white house.

Agree--when you can't get main stream (moderates the majority) of Republicans to vote for Trump--it's going to be a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

On Republican political Facebook pages--they're already talking about casting a vote for libertarian Gary Johnson or doing another write in. And there are millions that will be voting for Clinton just to keep Trump out of the Oval office.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

1964PresElect.jpg

Says the Hilary voter!

Says the Hilary voter!

Yes we know yo are voting for Hilary..

But then again you got caught spreading the far left religious dogma as well.

Agree--when you can't get main line Republicans to vote for Trump--it's going to be a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

So many republicans will stay away from the polls that the under cards will suffer huge losses also. Trump will wreck the party in ten ways to Sunday.

Agree--when you can't get main stream (moderates the majority) of Republicans to vote for Trump--it's going to be a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Yes we know that you support the status quo and will support worse than Bush every chance you get, that is the far left way!

Agree--when you can't get main line Republicans to vote for Trump--it's going to be a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

So many republicans will stay away from the polls that the under cards will suffer huge losses also. Trump will wreck the party in ten ways to Sunday.

Yes that is what the far left wants you to believe and you believe it!

And another "Lil Einstein" comment coming from a Trump supporter.
Trump Is Losing to Hillary Among One Crucial Group of White Voters

1964PresElect.jpg

Baring a miracle the whole country will own either Trump or Hillary.

Says the Hilary voter!

Says the Hilary voter!

Yes we know yo are voting for Hilary..

But then again you got caught spreading the far left religious dogma as well.

"Yes we know yo are voting for Hilary.." Nice spelling moron!

You mean by "we" ... all those voices in your head?

Gotta go. I sense an incredible waste of time here on this "bored" rolling in.

And another "Lil Einstein" comment coming from a Trump supporter.
Trump Is Losing to Hillary Among One Crucial Group of White Voters

See the far left will not stop they act is if the election is being held tomorrow..

But we all know you can not criticize your own, like worse than Bush, Hilary!

Trump is going to go down in history as the person that lost to someone that no one really wanted to vote for.

I think the Reich wing thought Hillary was going to jail, so they put up a Chimpanzee to be the nominee. They built they're own house of cards and it's definitely collapsed.

Forum List

Back