You want to know why Bush and Cheney are so quiet?

I know....I know!!!!

'Cause it's KARMA TIME for the Party O' CHICKENHAWKS!!!!!!

:woohoo:

"A new report by a leading veterans group has awarded grades to members of Congress based on their support of veterans issues. One party failed miserably.

Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) gave out 154 D and F grades. 142 of those went to Republicans and 12 to Democrats -- meaning that 92 percent of the D and F grades went to members of the GOP.

Of the 94 congressmen that received A or A+ grades, 91 are Democrats and three are Republicans."

Because they don't want voters to remember what a mess they left the Country in. They would rather voters forget about their reign, and vote to return their cronies to Congress. Then the "big money" GOP can slowly make its way back to power.

Can you blame them? :clap2:

They are sitting quietly by eating their popcorn waiting for the implosion. It's gonna be funny as all shit.

LOL, you wonder just how long the Obama and his cult memebers are going to RUN against Bush..funny you don't HEAR them blowing their horns FOR ALL THEIR WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISMENTS..

wonder why that is? could be the Amercian people are TIRED of having smoke blown up their asses.

Here comes November..vote the commie bastards out folks.:clap2:

Best post of the day.

Bush and Cheney should remind people of the <5% unemployment and $300Billion and shrinking deficits when Republicans ran everything

Now we have $1.3 TRILLION deficits and states with unemployment >20%

Bush had 50 straight months of increased employment.

LOL, you wonder just how long the Obama and his cult memebers are going to RUN against Bush..funny you don't HEAR them blowing their horns FOR ALL THEIR WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISMENTS..
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you mean, like.....

Fraud Enforcement And Recovery Act
Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, And Disclosure Act
Veterans Health Care Budget Reform And Transparency Act
Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act
Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform And Consumer Protection Act
Improper Payments Elimination And Recovery Act

.....a FRACTION of what the Obama Admin has accomplished!!!!

How EASY, it is, to expose you 'Baggers for being TOTALLY CLUELESS!!!!!
FunnyFace6.gif

529.gif

Because they don't want voters to remember what a mess they left the Country in. They would rather voters forget about their reign, and vote to return their cronies to Congress. Then the "big money" GOP can slowly make its way back to power.
Can you blame them? :clap2:
So you're going to attribute huge Democrat losses in the House and Senate to "Bush and Cheney staying quiet"?

Weak.

Very weak, but it beats the truth, which is the dem's massive failure.
Whew!!

You damned-near made SENSE, that time!!!

:clap2:

What can they really say?

The economy went down on their watch so if they go about the business of saying that Obama is responsible for what is happening now, they're also going to be saying that they were responsible for what they did.

In both cases, of course, both Bush II and Obama, their responsibility for what's happened, and for what is happening to the economy is rather limited.

Given the near meltdown of the entire economic system we were facing, I think giving both admins credit for preventing that needs to be done.

Since partisans on both sides of this debate cannot admit that the other team did a fairly good job given how bad things were, I think it falls to somebody like me to point this out.

If the Bush II team hadn't acted when it did, and had the Obama team not continued acting as it did, we wouldn't be writing to each other right now, folks.

Yeah, it was, I am informed, that bad.
....And, it could have been MUCH-more worse!!!!!!

Can you IMAGINE "Crazy" Sarah & Phil Gramm hovering over McBush....waiting for him to expire??!!!!

:eek:

What can they really say?

The economy went down on their watch so if they go about the business of saying that Obama is responsible for what is happening now, they're also going to be saying that they were responsible for what they did.
You're speaking about the Democrats, of course. Yes, the economy tanked after the Dems took Congress. And I guess Obama is responsible, having pushed a lot of the crappy legislation they passed.
Yeah.....that's what happened....... :rolleyes:

(....As if you need to be reminded....over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.....)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2iHksmF7m4&feature=related[/ame]​

Yes, I know why Bush and Cheney are so quiet. All ex-presidents should be like small children....seen but not heard!

funny you left off, 17% Unemployment, and a trillion DOLLARS IN DEPT..

like I SAID, having SMOKE BLOWN UP OUR ASSES.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back