saving Iraq from tyranny

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Douger, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJC1unnuwds&feature=related[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,859
    Women in Iraq need help payin' bills...
    :eusa_eh:
    Iraqi women help stop bombers but can’t pay bills
    Tue, Mar 01, 2011 - The women charged with thwarting Iraq’s female suicide bombers spend their days in cramped metal sheds at police checkpoints and lobbies of government offices, running their hands over the black-robed bodies of other women.

3. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    The few people left who say the Iraq War was a good idea and worth it are a group who really confuse me. Usually they're the loudest and most outspoken of islamophobes, yet they cheer and celebrate the idea of installing an islamic government.

Very weird.

4. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Iraq's former dictator would've tortured and killed those looters, then raped their wives and children.

America's troops caught them and destroyed their means of continued criminal activity.

Hey, it ain't pretty. But it's better.

5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Oh, and yeah, I'm an islamophobe. A proud one. Anyone with a brain these days should be. When you see 99% of suicide bombings are performed by one group, being unafraid of that group would be a sign of brain damage.

6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,922
    Why do you guys bother responding to this Troll?

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I just don't have the discipline to see high levels of stupidity and not respond. Sorry Gunny, I fail.

8. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    While the true story of Iraq is filtered through conservative, corporate owned media, who often through subsidiaries profit from war, the true story is out there for the interested and honest.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Homecoming-Afghanistan-Families-Endowment/dp/0226094995/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Operation Homecoming: Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Home Front, in the Words of U.S. Troops and Their Families, Updated Edition (Research Division Report / National Endowment for the Arts) (9780226094991): Andrew Carroll: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Love-Rifle-More-than-You/dp/B0042P5HV6/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Love My Rifle More than You: Young and Female in the U.S. Army: Kayla Williams, Michael E. Staub: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/My-War-Killing-Time-Iraq/dp/0425211363/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: My War: Killing Time in Iraq (9780425211366): Colby Buzzell: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Deserters-Tale-Ordinary-Soldier-Walked/dp/0802143458/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: The Deserter's Tale: The Story of an Ordinary Soldier Who Walked Away from the War in Iraq (9780802143457): Joshua Key, Lawrence Hill: Books[/ame]

"Capitalism leads to dole queues, the scramble for markets, and war. Collectivism leads to concentration camps, leader-worship and war. There is no way out of this unless a planned economy can be somehow combined with freedom of the intellect, which can only happen if the concept of right and wrong can be restored." George Orwell

9. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    So basically "War is hell". Ok, we've known that for a long time.

10. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    "Anyone with a brain should be a racist bigot."

Alright you win, I hear educated scholars saying that same thing all the time............

I've never understood why there's such a moral difference between killing civilians with a suicide bomb or killing them with a bomb that falls on their head. However I do understand the difference in quantity, no suicide bomber or army of suicide bombers could do what our collection of jets does.

Odd that a proud islamophobe would be proud of a venture that killed thousands of his own people, cost the US taxpayer trillions of dollars, further bankrupted our country, and put into place a government even bigger into Islam than the last one.

In other words, you're happy money from your paycheck went to killing americans and spreading Islam. Very odd.