You want proof that Biden faces being impeached?

So Trump as president was not eligible to have his cases tried in around half a dozen states where he accepted evidence of enough fraud to tilt the election to Biden? Because he did not certify the election???

Trump did limit the states he wanted to try his case. But the judges ruled against him due to standing they said.
If you believe in Hillary and Gore, you clearly are admitting you support Democrats. And no matter their crime, you approve it because Gore finally after a long time said he gave up?

So you believe the Court is the wrong place to go? Gore went to court several times in fact.
first of all, neither Gore nor Hillary committed any crime.

no one said Trump wasn't eligible to go to court. but to compare Trump's court efforts with Gore's is kind of insane. Also, Gore didn't give up "after a long time". He gave up after a month.

And you're just figuring out I support Democrats? Good job. But that has nothing to do with this particular issue, because the circumstances are so wildly different. If either Gore or Hillary did anything close to what Trump did and is still doing about the election I would not support their efforts.

no one said Trump wasn't eligible to go to court. but to compare Trump's court efforts with Gore's is kind of insane. Also, Gore didn't give up "after a long time". He gave up after a month.

And you're just figuring out I support Democrats? Good job. But that has nothing to do with this particular issue, because the circumstances are so wildly different. If either Gore or Hillary did anything close to what Trump did and is still doing about the election I would not support their efforts.
Trump is only defending himself from Democrats who prosecute/persecute him.
Trump should have got what Gore got, a correct hearing in courts in several states. Trump did not challenge most states, just several where Biden only led by several thousand votes. Gore put America through hell by falsely claiming the vote in Florida was not correct. Hillary still stumps and tells her listeners she beat Trump when she really lost.

Democrats persecuted Trump when he was president. Fortunately those efforts failed.

I hate to ride you over the Democrats, Primarily because for decades I too was a Democrat. I put a lot of effort in studying government from A to Z and that persuaded me to change to the republican party. I hope you do the same.

I hate to ride you over the Democrats, Primarily because for decades I too was a Democrat. I put a lot of effort in studying government from A to Z and that persuaded me to change to the republican party. I hope you do the same.
lol

I wouldn't support the Republican Party in a million years.

They don't believe the government should be used to help ordinary people and the only thing that gets them excited (besides fear mongering to gin up votes to keep themselves in power) is giving more money to the wealthy. I mean christalmighty they're trying to help the wealthy at the expense of giving aid to Israel. Is there anything more ridiculous?

Don't you see that? Or is that what you want from a political party?

Trump is only defending himself from Democrats who prosecute/persecute him.
Trump should have got what Gore got, a correct hearing in courts in several states. Trump did not challenge most states, just several where Biden only led by several thousand votes. Gore put America through hell by falsely claiming the vote in Florida was not correct. Hillary still stumps and tells her listeners she beat Trump when she really lost.

Democrats persecuted Trump when he was president. Fortunately those efforts failed.
Gore did not "falsely claim the vote in Florida was not correct". I fear your knowledge about the 2000 election is a bit skewed and lacking.

Gore did not claim fraud occurred or that he was being robbed, the way Trump did. In fact, the final Florida Supreme Court decision was in his favor. SCOTUS stepped in to overturn it, in one of the most legally unsound decisions in the history of the court.

Nor did Gore spend the year prior to the election casting doubt on the electoral process in case he lost.

And I assume you're aware that Bush's brother Jeb was governor of Florida at the time, and that the Florida Secretary of State , the person overseeing the damn counting of the votes, was Bush's Florida campaign manager.

Gee, no conflict of interest there. No need for anyone to recuse themselves.

The situations are so different as to not being close to comparable. The fact that you choose to compare them is just a sign of desperation on your part.

Gore did not "falsely claim the vote in Florida was not correct". I fear your knowledge about the 2000 election is a bit skewed and lacking.

Gore did not claim fraud occurred or that he was being robbed, the way Trump did. In fact, the final Florida Supreme Court decision was in his favor. SCOTUS stepped in to overturn it, in one of the most legally unsound decisions in the history of the court.

Nor did Gore spend the year prior to the election casting doubt on the electoral process in case he lost.

And I assume you're aware that Bush's brother Jeb was governor of Florida at the time, and that the Florida Secretary of State , the person overseeing the damn counting of the votes, was Bush's Florida campaign manager.

Gee, no conflict of interest there. No need for anyone to recuse themselves.

The situations are so different as to not being close to comparable. The fact that you choose to compare them is just a sign of desperation on your part.
The fact you decided to fib to the forum, exciteing you enormously, shows you do not recall what took place. Gore of course merely stated the count was wrong. He did not need to discuss fraud and of course the Supreme Court corrected the ruling of the Florida Supreme court, a full panel of Democrats in Florida.
Thanks however for showing a bit of interest.

Trump did not challenge most states, just several where Biden only led by several thousand votes.
LIE.

"Trump lost the state [New Mexico] by over 100,000 votes, and its five electoral votes would not get him much closer to reversing an election he lost by 74 electoral votes."

It is suspected (another way of saying its truthful) that the blob was challenging New Mexico because he was fund raising on "stopping the steal" and needed to show he was spending the money. The reason he challenged New Mexico? Because he had, at the time of challenging, already been laughed out of court 30 times.

Of course it is. It is censored by Youtube.
Man that must be frustrating. It's also patently stupid that tomorrow, you'll log back onto YouTube--thus supporting them--and post another video. So you're supporting the company you think is censoring material you favor. Yeah; you're pretty dumb.

The fact you decided to fib to the forum, exciteing you enormously, shows you do not recall what took place. Gore of course merely stated the count was wrong. He did not need to discuss fraud and of course the Supreme Court corrected the ruling of the Florida Supreme court, a full panel of Democrats in Florida.
Thanks however for showing a bit of interest.
I fibbed? How so?

Forum List

Back