You too can be a mind reader.

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Seriously - I found this pic online in a photog. forum.

Proves we ALL have mind-reading capabilities.

The Old Gentlemen in the red cap: "Wow. Now that I'm FINALY old enough to appreciate such a fine piece of tail, my wang doesn't work anymore."

The Old Lady in the red jacket: "That SLUT!"

4423leaderandFansbyJimCrottyFW.jpg

dmp said:
Seriously - I found this pic online in a photog. forum.

Proves we ALL have mind-reading capabilities.

The Old Gentlemen in the red cap: "Wow. Now that I'm FINALY old enough to appreciate such a fine piece of tail, my wang doesn't work anymore."

The Old Lady in the red jacket: "That SLUT!"

4423leaderandFansbyJimCrottyFW.jpg

Little girl next to old lady = old lady in training :D

Blue Shirt, Sox Hat - Stalking her as we speak.

Old Man, Red Hat - "Yeah...she wants me."

His Wife - "I know she wants my man. Don't even think about it, Slut. That massive man-meat is mine."

Little Girl - "I want to look like her when I grow up. But what are those two big things on her chest? No matter. I want some of those too!"

I wonder how depressed I'll be when I'm 50 to see a tight young piece of tail like that cheerleader only to realize I'll NEVER again have the chance w/ something not wrinkly.

:(

Old man in red hat: "What did she say? I shoulda changed the batteries in my hearing aid...and dang it!!! I forgot my glasses too!"

Old lady in red jacket: "Oh good lord, now he's going to want sex when we get home! I hope he forgot his glasses again!"

Old guy in white hat (behind old guy in red hat): "YEEEHAWWW!! Nice rack!"

Little girl next to old lady: "I wonder if she knows she has a booger hanging out of her nose?"

dmp said:
I wonder how depressed I'll be when I'm 50 to see a tight young piece of tail like that cheerleader only to realize I'll NEVER again have the chance w/ something not wrinkly.

:eek2: Hang on there pard... I'm fifty, and I party with, (and more, if you know what I mean...), girls half my age all the time. In fact... well, you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Maybe it's my Harley... :teeth:

P.S. Love the tach/speedo avatar... :thup:

Pale Rider said:
:eek2: Hang on there pard... I'm fifty, and I party with, (and more, if you know what I mean...), girls half my age all the time. In fact... well, you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Maybe it's my Harley... :teeth:

P.S. Love the tach/speedo avatar... :thup:
Dang it, Pale...you have got to quit giving away the "old guy" secrets or you're outta the club!

*sheesh*

CSM said:
Dang it, Pale...you have got to quit giving away the "old guy" secrets or you're outta the club!

*sheesh*

Ya know CSM, the years have been ticking away, but I feel great. There's really not anything I can't do now that I could do when I was 25, including, aaahhh, yeah, that thing... :thup:

Hey don't kick me otta the club brother... it took fifty years to get here... :laugh:

dmp said:

:rotflmao: 50???? Many people (women) still look fantastic and have nice hooters when they're 50, and the bonus is they have a brain. Looks and brains :thup:

The ClayTaurus said:
Shoots and Ladders?

Ahem. Shoots?

10679927721067992772Chutes-Ladders.gif

And no. I don't play that anymore. My kids are grown.

But I will admit to playing with a bunch of friends one time. Had to take a shot everytime you came to a Ladder.

The ClayTaurus said:
Could the pants on that frumpy woman get any higher?

My goodness, my mother is in her sixties and she wouldn't be caught dead in those things :laugh: She's a hottie

GotZoom said:
Ahem. Shoots?

10679927721067992772Chutes-Ladders.gif

And no. I don't play that anymore. My kids are grown.

But I will admit to playing with a bunch of friends one time. Had to take a shot everytime you came to a Ladder.
Ah, perhaps that's what warranted the "you're not funny" thing. :rolleyes: My mistake.

Forum List

Back