You think the Middle Class has problems now? You ain't seen nothin' yet!

R

rdean

Unions are about the only real representation that the American Middle Class has left. Look at the current Republican Party. They were elected to help create jobs. Instead, they have done everything else. Why? Because their money comes from corporations. The day Darrel Issa was sworn in, he sent out emails to the biggest 150 companies in the US and asked for guidance. I suspect Republicans are doing exactly what their corporate masters told them to do.

Unintended Consequences tells you that with the support of Unions completely gone, both Democratic and Republicans politician will have to rely 100% on the support of big companies. That means whoever promises the most, get's the most money.

Goodbye safety. Goodbye clean air. Good by clean water. Goodbye education. Goodbye Social Security.

Hello cesspool. Hello smog. Hello birth defects. Hello tent cities.

I hope it's worth the cost.

If you don't understand why they were elected, how could you possibly understand what they are doing?

Yep. The agenda is completely clear. No proposals for creating jobs at all. Just destruction of unions, the withdrawal of what little aid this nation gives to it's children, and the forcing of what is left of the middle class into the ranks of the working poor.

More hysteria from rdean... why am I not surprised?

Oh, yea, it's because every post of his is hysterical bullshit.

If you don't understand why they were elected, how could you possibly understand what they are doing?

We completely understand why they were elected. The people with the money got enough propaganda out there that the dimwiddies thought these people would actually do something to create the jobs that they need. And, of course, the fact that they played the know nothings prejudices like a fiddle.

Pain can be an instructive teacher. Lets hope that the lesson isn't lost on them this time

Unions are about the only real representation that the American Middle Class has left. Look at the current Republican Party. They were elected to help create jobs. Instead, they have done everything else. Why? Because their money comes from corporations. The day Darrel Issa was sworn in, he sent out emails to the biggest 150 companies in the US and asked for guidance. I suspect Republicans are doing exactly what their corporate masters told them to do.

Unintended Consequences tells you that with the support of Unions completely gone, both Democratic and Republicans politician will have to rely 100% on the support of big companies. That means whoever promises the most, get's the most money.

Goodbye safety. Goodbye clean air. Good by clean water. Goodbye education. Goodbye Social Security.

Hate to tell ya.. The right to work states have thriving middle class. Unions insist on running rough shod over people. Here's a suggestion from my viewpoint..

Stop with the open ballot voting. Closed ballot should remain. Open ballot involves strong arming and thuggery.

Let people decide if they want to join and pay union dues, don't force them

Make reasonable demands.
Pay part of your own costs for retirement and for medical care.

Be reasonable. don't expect a paycheck when you don't work unless you take it as vacation time.

Build a good product.

You gotta change your image. What America sees now is pretty much spoiled children using strong arm tactics who don't give a shit about the state of their state,, they just want theirs and to hell with everybody else.

We completely understand why they were elected. The people with the money got enough propaganda out there that the dimwiddies thought these people would actually do something to create the jobs that they need. And, of course, the fact that they played the know nothings prejudices like a fiddle.

Job creation was a secondary plank.

The middle class has one other thing going for it - it's sheer size. And if enough middle class lifestyles are shed to make a difference, the middle class will have the sheer size of the lower class to back it up.

Face it folks. Taxes will be going up for those most able to afford to pay them before this is all over. If not now, then shortly after 2013 begins, and the sooner congress looks at the revenue side, the fewer new freshmen will be sworn in to the new congress in 2013.

Last edited:
Um the Democratic Parties money comes from corporatations too AND unions. And the unions spend the money for the Democratic candidates even though half of their membership, who are forced to pay dues, dont support those candidates. Nows thats the real BS.

Last edited:

Job creation was a secondary plank.

For sure. The destruction of our nation is the primary plank.

Oh goody! Another worthless Class Warfare thread!

Worthless class warfare? Well, there is a war going on with the wealthy class. They have decided to take it all. We need another Roosevelt in office, and we need some Democrats with a backbone and some fight in their system.

Oh goody! Another worthless Class Warfare thread!

Worthless class warfare? Well, there is a war going on with the wealthy class. They have decided to take it all. We need another Roosevelt in office, and we need some Democrats with a backbone and some fight in their system.

You mean a backbone like Wisconsin Democrats fleeing to Illinois? :lol:

Just in my lifetime, I have seen a drop in the standard of living for the middle class. Harder to buy a home, harder to educate your kids, more expensive if you get sick. I see more and more kids in their mid twenties still living at home. It is not that they are losers or are lazy.....the opportunities are just not there

Only 7% of Americans in the private sector are part of a union.

Yet, he says unions are the only representation Americans have left.

The poor math alone negates any need for proper response. But I will. He will never, ever, ever bring up this: How can we export jobs, while importing massive numbers of low wage "workers", and still expect our wages to stay the same?

Any individual who supports both unions and illegal immigration is a raging hypocrite. We are importing millions of unskilled, desperate people who will work for next to nothing. Unions supposedly fought to protect "workers" from having to accept those low wages.

So when unions also start protesting the importation of unskilled, desperate labor who is willing to work for far less, then I'll take them seriously.

You think the Middle Class has problems now? You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Unions are about the only real representation that the American Middle Class has left.

Good gawd, UNIONS are the only REAL REPRESENTATION..

Again, how many people belong to UNIONS out of 350million people in the country.?

As you see the people, 64% ain't buying into this crap and they are now getting pissed off, so keep it up..It will be much easier to BUST UP THE UNIONS.

Just in my lifetime, I have seen a drop in the standard of living for the middle class. Harder to buy a home, harder to educate your kids, more expensive if you get sick. I see more and more kids in their mid twenties still living at home. It is not that they are losers or are lazy.....the opportunities are just not there

If you're comparing today to 25 years ago, you're on crack.

If you're comparing today to two years ago, you're correct.

The middle class has one other thing going for it - it's sheer size. And if enough middle class lifestyles are shed to make a difference, the middle class will have the sheer size of the lower class to back it up.

Face it folks. Taxes will be going up for those most able to afford to pay them before this is all over. If not now, then shortly after 2013 begins, and the sooner congress looks at the revenue side, the fewer new freshmen will be sworn in to the new congress in 2013.
Or maybe we should swear in hundreds of new congressional freshmen in 2013 with absolutely zero coming from the Republican OR Democrat parties?

Forum List

Back