You stinking whore

OK, here is my honest opinion.

..... ..... If it's pistols at 20 paces, then my money is on Boebert.

..... ..... ..... ..... On the other hand if it's a bare knuckle smack down, then my money is on Greene.

WW

Last edited:
well you know the sayin.

Hillary can shove it up her you know what that Bill has not been to since the 70's
"It's amazing to think that after helping Bush Sr. sell planeloads of cocaine while locking people up for using it, destroying Bosnian peace agreements, butchering the Branch Davidians, covering up OKC, slaughtering and starving Iraqis, backing bin Ladenite terrorists, bombing Serbia into the stone age, selling 3-stage rocket and MIRV tech to China, screwing the Palestinians out of their independent state and raping poor Juanita Brodderick and all those poor kids at Mossad Island, the worst thing Bill Clinton may have ever done in his life was simply to marry Hillary Clinton and make her a public person in the United States of America." Scott Horton via Twitter

Wasn't Marjorie Taylor Greene, the married mother of 3 that was pumping two guys at the gym she worked at, before running for Congress and her husband divorcing her? She has the nerve to spout off about somebody being a whore?:auiqs.jpg:
That is as bad as Jill Biden calling someone an adulteress.

You are now. Incest Joe was a married man and so was she, a married woman.
All I'm seeing is his wife died in 1972 and he started dating Jill in 1975. You got a link, post it, but here is one with multiple links on the subject. Looks like they have been stably married about the same length of time as PJ and I. As far as the two MAGA women, they appear to have a pretty loose interpretation of their vows, are recently divorced after getting elected. Not that surprising. MAGA is fine with that sort of thing, as to them vows or oaths before God mean very little from the top on down the MAGA food chain.

Wasn't Marjorie Taylor Greene, the married mother of 3 that was pumping two guys at the gym she worked at, before running for Congress and her husband divorcing her? She has the nerve to spout off about somebody being a whore?:auiqs.jpg:
Deez fucking whores

Actually, Joe Biden was a widower and Jill was separated but when have facts ever stopped you retards?
Sure thing. When has separated meant unmarried? Also you don't have to married to commit adultery. Just a participation trophy wins.

All I'm seeing is his wife died in 1972 and he started dating Jill in 1975. You got a link, post it, but here is one with multiple links on the subject. Looks like they have been stably married about the same length of time as PJ and I. As far as the two MAGA women, they appear to have a pretty loose interpretation of their vows, are recently divorced after getting elected. Not that surprising. MAGA is fine with that sort of thing, as to them vows or oaths before God mean very little from the top on down the MAGA food chain.
You know all about MAGA? Been studying?

Forum List

Back