You simply cant make this up.

How many of the 40M ukrainians are fighting the russians?
A couple hundred neo-nazis out of two hundred thousand Ukrainian military and you drank Putin's piss he is out to de-nazify a country run by a Jew?

Seriously. How did you sustain this brain injury?

Drunk driving? Fell off a roof and landed on your head? What?

Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
You cant make this shit up, folks. You simply fucking CANT.
Well, it looks you YOU can make shit up.

We are talking about the ukranian military idiot.
You don't think some of our resident neonazis are in our mitary, dummy? Fuck man, at least put a little effort into thinking. Or should we just go right to the source (Putin) and cut out the middle man (you)?

So, when will we get our lucky turn to be denazified?

A couple hundred neo-nazis out of two hundred thousand Ukrainian military and you drank Putin's piss he is out to de-nazify a country run by a Jew?

Seriously. How did you sustain this brain injury?

Drunk driving? Fell off a roof and landed on your head? What?
Some people eat up propaganda. You are obviously one of them.
Of course, you also say im pro putin because i dont want to go to war with russia. So i should consider the source :dunno:

You don't think some of our resident neonazis are in our mitary, dummy? Fuck man, at least put a little effort into thinking. Or should we just go right to the source (Putin) and cut out the middle man (you)?

So, when will we get our lucky turn to be denazified?
You still dont understand, and thats ok. I expected nothing else :D

Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
You cant make this shit up, folks. You simply fucking CANT.
Congress has even blocked funds to the Azovs because of their racial supremacy.

I get wanting to apply negative titles to putin and his pinkos but my gawd man. And people wonder how i can be so cynical.. :dunno:
The word "nazi" doesn't even mean anything anymore. People throw it around because they're stupid. Putin uses the word because he knows that it scares stupid people (like you). And then he can bomb anyone he wants.

The word "nazi" doesn't even mean anything anymore. People throw it around because they're stupid. Putin uses the word because he knows that it scares stupid people (like you). And then he can bomb anyone he wants.
Except these people are literal neo-NAZIs
And i dont support his aggression. Thats just some cliche bullshit stupid people cling to. Its binary. YOU are binary.

Except these people are literal neo-NAZIs
And i dont support his aggression. Thats just some cliche bullshit stupid people cling to. Its binary. YOU are binary.
So they have death camps? Put people in boxcars? Ovens? Mass murders and graves? Killing all the gypsies? And retards?

So that's a no. It must be their small mustaches? Both countries have White Supremacist skinheads, just like in the US. What else you got?
Im not typing it all the shit out again. If you dont care to read that, you wont care to read it if i posted it again.

Post image

Some people eat up propaganda. You are obviously one of them.
Of course, you also say im pro putin because i dont want to go to war with russia. So i should consider the source :dunno:
Why are you afraid to go to war with Russia? Are you a faggot?

Forum List

Back