You simply cant make this up.

Where did I claim corruption or Nazism as reasons for Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Are you so absurd you have to invent the opinions of others in order to appear sharp and informed?

That's sad.
You seemed awfully "concerned" about pointing out corruption in Ukraine (and none about the far more rampant corruption in Russia)

You seemed awfully "concerned" about pointing out corruption in Ukraine (and none about the far more rampant corruption in Russia)
When Czarists Russia became the Soviet Union, they were surprised to at the end results. The pieces left after the Soviet collapse formed the current Russia. And darn it, the West had to have its enemies still. This could be different.

Really? Maybe you should read post #142,
Don't know why you have a bug up your ass when it comes to
my opinions of the war in Ukraine but for the record again, both countries are corrupt but I don't think
anyone can hold a candle to Vlad Putin and his Putineres, his army of oligarchs.

And since Russia is waging war on Ukraine that's a tie breaker if ever there was need for one.
My sympathies are with Ukraine, if this wasn't clear enough for you though, I think Ukraine has it's
gaping holes to fill too. But next to Russia and the mad man Putin there is no question Ukraine
has the moral high ground here....obviously.

Now buzz off. I don't owe you any special explanations.

Last edited:
Really? Maybe you should read post #142,
Don't know why you have a bug up your ass when it comes to
my opinions of the war in Ukraine but for the record again, both countries are corrupt but I don't think
anyone can hold a candle to Vlad Putin and his Putineres, his army of oligarchs.

And since Russia is waging war on Ukraine that's a tie breaker if ever there was need for one.
My sympathies are with Ukraine, if this wasn't clear enough for you though, I think Ukraine has it's
gaping holes to fill too. But next to Russia and the mad man Putin there is no question Ukraine
has the moral high ground here....obviously.

Now buzz off. I don't owe you any special explanations.
Ukraine is fighting for it's life against your buddy Putin. Corruption is not the cause of that invasion and if it exists or to what degree and by whom, it is the very LEAST important issue at the moment

"Why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which is by the way I am." Tucker Carlson​

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Ukraine is fighting for it's life against your buddy Putin. Corruption is not the cause of that invasion and if it exists or to what degree and by whom, it is the very LEAST important issue at the moment
I don't have any friends named Putin (as you know).
And since I agree about corruption maybe you should stop making a litmus test of the issue and
shut the hell up!

Last edited:
I don't have any friends named Putin (as you know).
And since I agree about corruption maybe you should stop making a litmus test of the issue and
shut the hell up!
It ain't ME making a "litmus test" of it moron. It's you

It ain't ME making a "litmus test" of it moron. It's you
And it's not me consistently lying brazenly and claiming some sort of alliance with me and Putin...it's YOU!

You continue spewing insults and insisting on false claims of support for Putin when you've constantly
been corrected when I repeatedly set the record straight.

But you don't care. You're just full of shit! And among board members you are just one of the
real lying bad actors. A real lying prick, one could say.

SPLC identifies 30-40 white supremist hate groups in the United States.

Someone needs to invade the US and de-nazify it!

Forum List

Back