You sign a petition to curb gay rights. Should your name be public?

eat shit, motherfucker. MAKE me stop editing your posts. Especially when such illustrates the sever retardation of your selective qualifiers in relation to the exact same argument once used to keep blacks from hooking up with white women.

enjoy feeling powerless, fuck bunny.

Oh ho ho ho, the irony! You're making him feel as powerless as the Homosexuals do when voters in their states either take away their equal rights or deny them equal rights. :popcorn:

careful, dude. Ollie is a puss of the first order and will tell a mod on you. His vagina lubricated tears resulted in an infraction for me. You might want to avoid the same by letting Ollie have his lil security blanket and bah bah.

What is the usual standard? I don't know. There should not be any special standard for a specific petition.

Just to add fuel to the fire here..... Since there has never been publication of names before, what is the motivation for publicizing the names now? If it is only for purposes of voter intimidation. I think the motivation is chilling and dishonest.

Actually, names usually ARE public. I remember a few years ago, there was a stink on Free Republic. They accessed some anti-war petitions and started a campaign to have members call the employers of petition signers to try to get them fired.

No comments on this, eh?

Last edited:
I wonder if those oppose this information being made public are also okay with the names of lobbyists being secret?

Because there really is no difference.

I have no problem with lobbyists being named. Lets see the list.
I don't either, and I doubt anyone on this thread has a problem with it. And yet, they do have a problem with the petitioners being named.

:confused:

Once again, the conservatives turn out to be hypocrites.

careful, dude. Ollie is a puss of the first order and will tell a mod on you. His vagina lubricated tears resulted in an infraction for me. You might want to avoid the same by letting Ollie have his lil security blanket and bah bah.

Doesn't matter to me. I'm not out looking to have the banhammer wielded on me but I'm also not afraid to speak my opinion.

Ollie can complain all he wants, but anyone can also click a post to see the original. And if Ollie wants to edit one of my posts in responses, he can. However, he'll be facing a report to the mod ONLY because he does it to others.

I remember a time on here when posts use to get edited all the time, but then some immature punks had to go and ruin it. But hey, I'm suppose to be the immature brat who has no idea what things are. :lol:

Again, your qualifiers are pretty fucking stupid given where this nation has been in the marriage authorization game. Maybe it's time that you let your version of cultural ****** enjoy whatever bus seat they choose to sit on, tex.

Don't edit my quotes dumbass,

eat shit, motherfucker. MAKE me stop editing your posts. Especially when such illustrates the sever retardation of your selective qualifiers in relation to the exact same argument once used to keep blacks from hooking up with white women.

Is that why you are here? Power? I'll remember that, No serious discussions with Shogun unless it empowers the dumbass

And you still edited my post I see.

The Democrats... the party of taxes, homosexuality, transgenders, welfare, unions, drugs, euthenasia, big government and silencing the opposition. Ah...

Don't forget EQUALITY on this day, Martin Luther King Day, you silly farcical bastard.

Once again the left wants to make it about Race. Is that all you assholes can fucking think about?

Don't edit my quotes dumbass,

Is that why you are here? Power? I'll remember that, No serious discussions with Shogun unless it empowers the dumbass

And you still edited my post I see.

Oh don't worry, bitch. I'm sure you'll just cry to the mods like a giant pussy any which way it turns out. Maybe you can wipe your bleeding pussy on the report post button and sniffle into your security blanket until another mod comes along to wipe your ass and change your diaper for you.

The Democrats... the party of taxes, homosexuality, transgenders, welfare, unions, drugs, euthenasia, big government and silencing the opposition. Ah...

Don't forget EQUALITY on this day, Martin Luther King Day, you silly farcical bastard.

Once again the left wants to make it about Race. Is that all you assholes can fucking think about?

color me SHOCKED that the concept doesn't even amount to a blip on your pink, bedazzled fucking radar.

Ooops! Did I give you another reason to slap your limp fucking wrist on the crybaby button?

Yes, as the petition is used as a political means to limit ciivil rights. By signing the petition, the person signing gives up their right to privacy. All signatures must be verified at the State Level, and as all Voter Registrar's Records are a matter of public record, trying to deny access to petition signatures is futile at best.

Oh ho ho ho, the irony! You're making him feel as powerless as the Homosexuals do when voters in their states either take away their equal rights or deny them equal rights. :popcorn:

Play by the rules and you'll have no problems Shogun. Explain what right(s) has been taken away from gays Dogbert. Two jerks doing what they do best.

Play by the rules and you'll have no problems Shogun. Explain what right(s) has been taken away from gays Dogbert. Two jerks doing what they do best.

:rofl:

ooook, mr MEMBER SINCE OCTOBER 09.

:thup:

:lol:

:rolleyes:

It is all they have left on the left.

myawww... did hims want to ignore the point I made about pussy first class ollie's post while crying about how I added the words WHITE and BLACK?

typical from the right, I guess.

ho hum.

You are a liar. I have never asked any Mod for anything and damn sure wouldn't bother with your little punk ass. If you received a violation it did not come from me. So peddle your lies elsewhere.

The 1,138 federal rights that accompany civil marriage for starters. Want to keep going?

For someone who wants to save liberty, you sure have no problem taking away from others who are different than you. :thup:

Doesn't matter to me. I'm not out looking to have the banhammer wielded on me but I'm also not afraid to speak my opinion.

Ollie can complain all he wants, but anyone can also click a post to see the original. And if Ollie wants to edit one of my posts in responses, he can. However, he'll be facing a report to the mod ONLY because he does it to others.

I remember a time on here when posts use to get edited all the time, but then some immature punks had to go and ruin it. But hey, I'm suppose to be the immature brat who has no idea what things are. :lol:

I rightly accused this insane person of editing my post, I did so in the open, within my return post to him/her/it. I did not contact any mod. I am a Retired Sergeant I fight my own battles. Shogun is a liar.

color me SHOCKED that the concept doesn't even amount to a blip on your pink, bedazzled fucking radar.

Ooops! Did I give you another reason to slap your limp fucking wrist on the crybaby button?

You know damned well I have never reported you. But you spread the lies all you want. I detest liars and since there is an ignore function here I have the right to use it. That is what I would do before going to a Mod. But you wouldn't know anything about that because you are too stupid. I am a retired SFC I don't need help from a mod to deal with you.

The 1,138 federal rights that accompany civil marriage for starters. Want to keep going?

For someone who wants to save liberty, you sure have no problem taking away from others who are different than you. :thup:

You said rights taken away. Clearly you are wrong.

You said rights taken away. Clearly you are wrong.

California is a example of a state where the rights are taken away. If you want to talk about in general and be willingly obtuse then rights denied.

Either way, I suggest you take a gander at the Constitution sometime, specifically the 14th amendment.

Not a single real name?

Color me not surprised.

All the brave and courageous posters fear posting THEIR names while simultaneously calling OTHERS cowards for not wanting their names posted on the internet.

True hypocrisy at it's finest.

Forum List

Back