“You Sexually Assaulted Me…” – Tara Reade Responds To Biden’s “Bring Back Some Decency” Speech

Then you probably need to stop watching Faux News and listening to Hate Radio. That would calm down your anxieties.

Really? The Cuban Missile Crisis happened because JFK kind of fucked up and authorized the half-ass Bay of Pigs invasion.

We are on the edge because Trump's buddy is a madman that he did little to contain.
Oh and JFK didn’t authorize the “invasion” that was Eisenhower. JFK ruled out American participation unless the Cuban people rose up and supported the CUBAN exile invaders.

Snowflakes love to accuse Trump of grabbing women by the pu$$y after he said on a late night talk show that some women are so influenced by money that they would let millionaires grab them by the pu$$y...

The part snowflakes leave out is that while Trump TALKED about women being grabbed by the pu$$y JOE BIDEN ACTUALLY DID IT...TO ONE OF HIS AIDES.

Speaking of Tara Reade, she responded to Joe Biden's HYPOCRITICAL 'Bring Back Some Descency' speech by reminding Joe (& Jill):

'YOU SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME, JOE BIDEN!'

No credible publication would print her story, so she put it on FaceBook. Even her Republican lawyers dropped this lying con's case and her own family refused to back up her lies.

All your desperation threads lying about and smearing Democrats as Joe Biden's approval ratings climb in the polls.

When you start recycling failed scandal attempts from two years ago, we know you really do have NOTHING.

To go to those lengths to discredit a person is almost admitting guilt. You did the same thing with the fraud constantly repeating "baseless".

That's some convoluted logic.

The point is, NO ONE has come forward to corroborate her story, and dozens of people have come forward to say she's a few tacos short of a combination platter.

Did you watch those clips? THAT IS IN NO WAY NORMAL BEHAVIOR. Joe Biden didn’t act like this a decade ago.

Nope, I don't watch crap right wing clips edited to make a point. Again... If I filmed you 24/7 and edited it down, I could make you look senile, too.

You don’t know history. The missile crisis had nothing to do with the Bay of Pigs. It was a response to the US putting missiles in Northern Turkey. The agreement ending the crisis was that both sides removed their missiles.

It had everything to do with the Bay of Pigs. The missiles in Turkey had been there for some time and were removed (secretly) as a concession to Khrushchev, who was STILL removed from power by the Politburo for his failure.

Oh and JFK didn’t authorize the “invasion” that was Eisenhower. JFK ruled out American participation unless the Cuban people rose up and supported the CUBAN exile invaders.

Happened on JFK's watch.
He's the one who gave the go-ahead and then pulled the rug out from under the Cuban refuse. Not that I am complaining, I'd send the whole fucking lot of them back given my druthers.

1. Of course, I do not know whether Ms. R. is telling the truth or lying.

2. But I do know the following:

a. Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is the perfect example of "white privilege" that Hillary Clinton constantly referred to in her 2016 campaign.

b. As a Senator, he was mediocre and a laughing stock among his colleagues.

c. No matter what he has done or has not done, he is untouchable.

i. If he makes it to January, 2025, he will be given a big warm send-off back to his personal plantation called Delaware.

ii. Democrats will always remember him as the man who (reputedly) defeated Donald J. Trump. For them, that is the only thing that counts.

1. Of course, I do not know whether Ms. R. is telling the truth or lying.

Actually, you can tell by just looking at the inconsistencies in her story AND the fact there is no corroboration.

2. But I do know the following:

a. Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is the perfect example of "white privilege" that Hillary Clinton constantly referred to in her 2016 campaign.

b. As a Senator, he was mediocre and a laughing stock among his colleagues.

Yes, he was so mediocre he was tapped to run several key committees, authored multiple legislation, ran for President three times, and was tapped to be Vice President.

c. No matter what he has done or has not done, he is untouchable.

Um, no more than Trump.

i. If he makes it to January, 2025, he will be given a big warm send-off back to his personal plantation called Delaware.

Actually, most Presidents get second terms.... The main thing that might prevent him from running for a second one is his age. But that will be his choice, not yours.

ii. Democrats will always remember him as the man who (reputedly) defeated Donald J. Trump. For them, that is the only thing that counts.

He beat Trump like a drum... and we'll always love him for it.

That's some convoluted logic.

The point is, NO ONE has come forward to corroborate her story, and dozens of people have come forward to say she's a few tacos short of a combination platter.

Nope, I don't watch crap right wing clips edited to make a point. Again... If I filmed you 24/7 and edited it down, I could make you look senile, too.

It had everything to do with the Bay of Pigs. The missiles in Turkey had been there for some time and were removed (secretly) as a concession to Khrushchev, who was STILL removed from power by the Politburo for his failure.
So you know Biden did do what she said. Thanks.

That has to be the most retarded thing I've heard, yet. Um, no, being critical of a fishy story is not admitting it's true. It's more likely the OPPOSITE of that.
Critical thinking skills are clearly missing on the right.
They are missing on the Left. The more than obvious fraud proved that.

This would be the same Tara Reade who has operated under five different names, has been caught perjuring herself in front of a California court, and has numerous complaints against her for petty fraud, check kiting, etc. That Tara Reade.

Here's the real story. The Trump team spent millions digging up dirt on Biden, and THIS was the best they could come up with.
RUSSIA

fuck off

So basically you are afraid to watch a video clip of Jow Biden and would just make a stupid comment that if you followed me around for a day with a camera you could make me look senile too.

I dare you to watch the clips and I will assure you that they are real and they show Joe Biden has serious dementia problems.

But I doubt if you will take my dare. Your belief in the liberal democrats and your wonderful liberal media that works for the Democratic Party is so damned important to you that you will not allow anything to change it.

Congrats, you are an excellent sheeple.

1666468204433.jpeg

I think it has to do more with credibility.

Dr. Ford is a respected person in her field.
Anita Hill was a professor of Law.
Tara Reade is a serial con artist.

Yes, when you live in a fact-free world, it's a much happier place, I guess.

Hey, Good news! I hear they found the pee pee tapes! They were stashed under a bunch of hanging, pregnant and dimpled chads!

He voted him out of committee BEFORE realizing he was a sexual masher.
The only person who made Monica a "victim" was the late and unlamented Ken Starr.
haha ken starr didn’t sexual abuse he and use his position of power to sexual abuse her..

haha ken starr didn’t sexual abuse he and use his position of power to sexual abuse her..

Neither did Bill Clinton. She had a consensual relationship with him. In fact, his staff had to find ways to keep her away from him.

Ken Starr, on the other hand, dragged her entire private life into the open, made her the punchline of the late night comedians, etc.

Forum List

Back