Shocker: Jen Psaki comes out against gun control

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Just as I predicted, with Hunter Biden's indictment on multiple felony gun charges, the DemoKKKrats are quickly tearing down their decades of advocacy for so-called "gun control".

Psaki just learned what happens when you hitch your wagon to a mob family. Your principles and morals (if she had any) come second to fealty.

I was also surprised that Psaki acknowledged the Hunter Biden indictment doesn't have anything to do with the impeachment investigation into Joe Biden. That cuts off a major talking point the now suddenly hardcore 2A left was using yesterday.

LOL

Just as I predicted, with Hunter Biden's indictment on multiple felony gun charges, the DemoKKKrats are quickly tearing down their decades of advocacy for so-called "gun control".

Psaki just learned what happens when you hitch your wagon to a mob family. Your principles and morals (if she had any) come second to fealty.

I was also surprised that Psaki acknowledged the Hunter Biden indictment doesn't have anything to do with the impeachment investigation into Joe Biden. That cuts off a major talking point the now suddenly hardcore 2A left was using yesterday.

LOL

Welllll not so heartbroken he won't throw him under the bus to avoid jail time himself there Big Red.

LOL

I thought Hunter got cleaned up, why is he still heartbroken over it?

Hunter's gun charges aren't going anywhere. Who do they think they're fooling?

The charges have already served their purpose, IMO. DemoKKKrats are coming out of the woodwork (and not just on this board) to rail against gun control, background checks, and federal firearms laws.

The gun control debate is over, and the left lost, bigtime.

LOL

We need strong gun control legislation to keep guns out of the hands of drug addicts, unless of course it is Biden's son. OK, then I guess we need strong gun control legislation to keep guns out of the hands of all dangerous people, except drug addicts. It's ok for them to have guns. Meanwhile, we have revolving doors on our jails and prisons but we are going to keep guns out of the hands of people like the Philadelphia murderer/escapee because if he knew we meant business, he would have respected the law enough not to steal that rifle.

Forum List

Back