You Know Where The Republicans Are Headed Don't You

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
When all the unions are gone, ten people standing in line waiting for a position to open, the least qualified among us fighting their undeclared wars and police actions, college grads working on the line at McDonalds and what used to be the middle class earning the same thing as a day laborer in Maylasia. Then the GOP will have what it has been striving for. Oh...I forgot to mention. They want the upper 1% to have all the money.

This post is absolute proof that even Maobama-bot-zombies can get someone to run a computer for them. Who knew? ROFLMFAO

When all the unions are gone, ten people standing in line waiting for a position to open, the least qualified among us fighting their undeclared wars and police actions, college grads working on the line at McDonalds and what used to be the middle class earning the same thing as a day laborer in Maylasia. Then the GOP will have what it has been striving for. Oh...I forgot to mention. They want the upper 1% to have all the money.
Had the knee-jerk lolberal hyperbole chip implanted today, didja? :lmao:

yet you vote for those in 1%
as for the rest pfeeesh

It's so true. Go to Mitt Romney's website and he goes on about bringing immigrants here with degrees to start companies.

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

And how does he support education for his base?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

And Rick Santorum stands in front of a huge crowd of Republicans and says the Republican Party has NO SMART PEOPLE and the Republicans "cheer". Did he just call them stupid? Whatever he called them, they cheered.

Why would they do that? Romney supports immigrants over his own base. He says he will cut education. Santorum says no Republicans are "smart"

And they cheer

and cheer

and cheer

and cheer

headscratchers.jpg

American wealth is not a zero-sum game you ignorant slut.....

As opposed to the Democrat plan: Only public sector unions and their virtual equivalent in the auto industry remain. People dont' stand in line for a job because there aren't any. College grads up to 26 years old living with their parents as "children". Black unemployment over 20%. Black teenage unemployment over 40%.

Wait, that's not their plan. That's the reality today!

You must either be a victim of union based education in the US or you are a foreigner who ain't got a clue. Democrats authorized boots on the ground in Iraq and then spent the next six or seven years creating a stupid base and undermining the Military mission. Every conflict in the bloody 20th century happened under a democrat administration. Harry Truman never had congressional authorization for the Korean adventure and we lost from 38,000 to 50,000 Americans in a three year quagmire that should have been over in less than a year. LBJ faked a crisis and sent Troops to VietNam without a plan and the liberal media managed to convince stupid union educated kids that it was Nixon's fault.

as for the rest pfeeesh

Reagan and the Bushes are the ones who cut taxes for the uppercrust and borrowed from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. You folks either can't get it or don't want to. TRICKLE DOWN DIDN'T WORK.

as for the rest pfeeesh

Reagan and the Bushes are the ones who cut taxes for the uppercrust and borrowed from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. You folks either can't get it or don't want to. TRICKLE DOWN DIDN'T WORK.

I guessing "can't get it".

Rick Santorum said there are no smart people in the Republican Party and when he said it, they "cheered". He was telling them they aren't smart and they cheered. If someone did that in front of Democrats, they would have to duck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3Z_Kskl_U]Raw Video: Iraqi Journalist Throws Shoe at Bush - YouTube[/ame]

as for the rest pfeeesh

I guessing "can't get it".

Rick Santorum said there are no smart people in the Republican Party and when he said it, they "cheered". He was telling them they aren't smart and they cheered. If someone did that in front of Democrats, they would have to duck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3Z_Kskl_U]Raw Video: Iraqi Journalist Throws Shoe at Bush - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't seem to matter. In a CNN poll 57% of those polled said they believed Romney won the debate last night and all he did was promise more "Trickle Down" Reagan/Bushes policies. The biggest opportunity Obama missed was Romney's 12 million new jobs. If I had been Obama I would have asked him if he was going to use a plan he read in the Book of Mormon to accomplish that.

as for the rest pfeeesh

Reagan's model included spending cuts, which never happened.

You can't claim something failed when it was never tried.

Forum List

Back