you know things are bad in the USA when North Korea mocks our leaders

Hell, I'm sure China is happy that you're ok with the spy base...dumbass.

I am pretty sure China does not give a fuck about me.

But do tell, what right does the US have to whine about a few Chinese people in Cuba when we have close to 100,000 troops all around China?

Big deal

Xi placed a President in the White House.

joe-biden-chinese-puppet-ventriquist.jpg

you're a rare person who recognizes this may be (is?) true.

I hear he manufactured "ballots" to be filled out by

hmmm.... who would that be?

the dimrats and shipped them over right in time for the election

But OH NO... he wouldn't do that, would he?

Isn't he a saintly Christian sort?

Some in the US seemed to have thought so...

:rolleyes:

I would worry when NK starts praising our policies.

Remember when the orange loser praised the NK leader as "very honorable”? I worried then, too.
he must be somewhat honorable. He hasn't bombed us yet...

LOL

I know this is far from a funny issue... but geez... you can't help laughing at the keystone cop-like knuckeleheads (Sgt Carter would call them) in this Admin...

On a related and even more scary point:

China is putting military, I've heard in CUBA

90 miles away from our Florida coast!

vIbzewoS70eA.jpeg

LOL

I know this is far from a funny issue... but geez... you can't help laughing at the keystone cop-like knuckeleheads (Sgt Carter would call them) in this Admin...

On a related and even more scary point:

China is putting military, I've heard in CUBA

90 miles away from our Florida coast!
In other news, the dotard is still under indictment.

Bloomberg writes that North Korea spends "tens of millions of dollars annually" on its nuclear program.
However, for such pennies, by capitalist standards, they have built their own Strategic Missile Forces (reaching America), raised space from scratch and developed hypersonics.

And they defeated the famine, while under the blockade

With Commander in Chief Potatohead any country in the world could defeat the US. The land of queers, trannies and Illegals.
You moron, they have always been in the military and defended the US .

I live in America, not Communist China. Your Great and Glorious leader Jinping is SO proud of you!
You walking cancerous disease!!
And Trump and his cult want the US to be just like China.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

"Cheers and Applause"?

July 18 2023
Former President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping — again — during his town hall with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Tuesday, calling the Chinese leader a “brilliant guy” who “runs 1.4 billion people with an iron fist.”

“Think of President Xi. Central casting, brilliant guy. You know, when I say he’s brilliant, everyone says, ‘Oh that’s terrible,'” said Trump during the event. “Well, he runs 1.4 billion people with an iron fist. Smart, brilliant, everything perfect".

You know someone has no life when they worry about what North Korea's leaders say.
WHAT?
You mean, you didn't get the commemorative coin?

Screen_Shot_2018_05_21_at_2.35.43_PM.0.png

Donald Trump Shake Hands with Kim Jong-un Commemorative Silver Plated Coin​

$2.49

Big deal

Xi placed a President in the White House.

joe-biden-chinese-puppet-ventriquist.jpg

Are you referrring to the blank ballots allegedly sent by China to... first Georgia and then maybe other states?

I have heard about this but have not verified anything...

Forum List

Back