You know....it is possible to be for/against one thing and not be a traitor.

If you cannot purchase a clip that holds 100 rounds, but you can purchase a clip that holds 10 rounds, show me how your second amendment right is infringed?
This is why most on the left needs to stay out of constitutional discussions, they have no idea what it is or what it is for, follow along and when I am done feel free to torture both logic and the language to pretend you are making a point...the infringement comes from passing a law not from the size of the purchase...if a law were passed that said we could not purchase anything smaller than 100 rounds that would be an infringement, understand? [I am not asking you if you agree, I am asking you if you understand, if you cannot answer with a "yes" then you are wasting my time]

I don't own a gun, but I believe in the Constitution and the Supreme Court's interpretation of it.

Liberals do not.

I decided in the 1990's that Nobody needs an Uzi--that was the bad weapon of the day, and it is effectively what I heard shooting down on people in Las Vegas. Nobody needs a gun like that.

But, you can't give Liberals anything. That is what the NRA understands best. You can't deal with them; they are completely dishonest.

Concede anything to a Liberal and they will absolutely be back next year demanding more. They are like the Iranians---cannot be trusted. No one can make deals with them on anything---see Reagan trusting them on Amnesty. Reagan got tricked into granting amnesty in exchange for a Promise that illegal immigration would be stopped.

They lied. They always lie.

This is what the NRA understands. Thus the constant battle.
Which is why I demand a repeal of all gun laws. We need to push the other direction. Not only do we not give an inch, we take much more.

We WILL have machine guns in the next few years. That's the only way to stop the commie left.

My bolt action Remington is all I need. I've had it for 35 years and the new modern looking trash rifles are junk.....abject junk.

I belonged to the nra for many many years.....then I said snuff is enuff. They didn't do a thing for this gun owner. Corrupt.

I don't own a gun, but I believe in the Constitution and the Supreme Court's interpretation of it.

Liberals do not.

I decided in the 1990's that Nobody needs an Uzi--that was the bad weapon of the day, and it is effectively what I heard shooting down on people in Las Vegas. Nobody needs a gun like that.

But, you can't give Liberals anything. That is what the NRA understands best. You can't deal with them; they are completely dishonest.

Concede anything to a Liberal and they will absolutely be back next year demanding more. They are like the Iranians---cannot be trusted. No one can make deals with them on anything---see Reagan trusting them on Amnesty. Reagan got tricked into granting amnesty in exchange for a Promise that illegal immigration would be stopped.

They lied. They always lie.

This is what the NRA understands. Thus the constant battle.
Which is why I demand a repeal of all gun laws. We need to push the other direction. Not only do we not give an inch, we take much more.

We WILL have machine guns in the next few years. That's the only way to stop the commie left.
communists fear guns like nothing else, beware, they will stop at nothing to take ours away...look how they reacted after the election, they threatened Americans with all types of violence and if not for guns they would have already followed through on their threats

If you cannot purchase a clip that holds 100 rounds, but you can purchase a clip that holds 10 rounds, show me how your second amendment right is infringed?
This is why most on the left needs to stay out of constitutional discussions, they have no idea what it is or what it is for, follow along and when I am done feel free to torture both logic and the language to pretend you are making a point...the infringement comes from passing a law not from the size of the purchase...if a law were passed that said we could not purchase anything smaller than 100 rounds that would be an infringement, understand? [I am not asking you if you agree, I am asking you if you understand, if you cannot answer with a "yes" then you are wasting my time]

The time being wasted is not yours.

white flag response

white flag response

Nope. Just letting you know that discussing this any further with you is a waste of MY time.

Thanks.

white flag response

Nope. Just letting you know that discussing this any further with you is a waste of MY time.

Thanks.
it's always a waste of time when you come out on the short end.

Question is, why does anyone need an automatic weapon?

Do you honestly think that you with your piddly automatic rifle are going to stand a chance against the military anyway, if for some reason the military is turned against the people? No. They can annihilate you from fucking orbit. It doesn't matter if you have an M4 or a stick in your hand.

And no one should need an automatic weapon to hunt deer.

white flag response

Thanks.

I'm sorry if that's your experience.

white flag response

Thanks.

yeah, don't think anyone sees you struggling to get through this

white flag response

Thanks.

yeah, don't think anyone sees you struggling to get through this

I'm not struggling at all, my little friend.

I just choose not to have conversations with rude people.

'You know....it is possible to be for/against one thing and not be a traitor.'

It is also possible to be for /against one thing and BE a 'traitor'.

Forum List

Back