You have to listen to this!

Now, when you're on tour doing the comedy clubs, do they let you drink free or do you have to pay for your drinks too?

People who drink alcoholic beverages will go to Hell for all of eternity, so of course I don't drink. I do, however, drink a Grape Nehi on occassion.

People who drink alcoholic beverages will go to Hell for all of eternity, so of course I don't drink. I do, however, drink a Grape Nehi on occassion.

Woot! I guess I'm going to get to party in hell with Jesus since I'm going to hell too for voting Democrat. :rofl:

Really? Does this mean that Noah (who planted grapes for wine as soon as the Ark landed) is going to Hell? How about the verse in the Bible that says "wine is a gift from God to gladden the hearts of men"? Does this mean that everyone who is drinking is going to hell also?

Additionally, since Yeshua (Jesus) turned water into wine, does that mean that He's going to be Hell's bartender?

Get a clue moron........you must be of the same caliber as Chucking Ass, because only black people generally claim to drink grape Nehi.

Really? Does this mean that Noah (who planted grapes for wine as soon as the Ark landed) is going to Hell? How about the verse in the Bible that says "wine is a gift from God to gladden the hearts of men"? Does this mean that everyone who is drinking is going to hell also?

Additionally, since Yeshua (Jesus) turned water into wine, does that mean that He's going to be Hell's bartender?

Get a clue moron........you must be of the same caliber as Chucking Ass, because only black people generally claim to drink grape Nehi.
Radar O'Reilly was black?
who knew
:eusa_whistle:

Well hey, you saying I'm going to die tomorrow or something? :lol:
well, you wont be old enough to vote this election, and you wont be old enough to drink for at least 3 years
LOL
and i would hope you wouldnt die before then, nor for several decades from now

And I sure wish they would have played all the interviews instead of just the ones that made everyone in this community look stupid.

Howard likes to try and make it look like all black people are uninformed.

Look, this is very simple... The leftist ideology exists because stupid people feel like they should have a political voice... All blacks are not stupid, just all leftist blacks... and every other flavor which provides an Advocacy for Social Science.

Last edited:

Do you ever mix it up a bit with say, an Orange Crush?

Were you shell-shocked or did you have a pre-existing mental illness?

the Talmud isnt a part of Christian teaching
so, i wasnt refering to that
i'm sure there are a bunch of other religions where drinking to excess is fine

Nope, but the NT is, and that is where it was recorded that Jesus turned water into wine, which means that since Jesus is the Son of God, and God approved of what He did, that God approves of drinking.

The reference where it warns against drunkenness is in the Song of Solomon.

Nope, but the NT is, and that is where it was recorded that Jesus turned water into wine, which means that since Jesus is the Son of God, and God approved of what He did, that God approves of drinking.

The reference where it warns against drunkenness is in the Song of Solomon.
but Jesus also warned about drinkiong to excess
so, the being drunk part was what i was refering to

Forum List

Back