YOU have Sarah Palin to Thank for the HCR, Crude Frank and Tiger Woods

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
So rejoice all.

If she hadn't been John McCain's running mate, the Republicans may have won the election. But because they picked style over substance, your President Obama won instead.

Now America is just waiting for the new Health Care Reform Bill to pass, all because of America's Darling, Sarah Palin!

Look for comments from her on your Facebook page soon!

So rejoice all.

If she hadn't been John McCain's running mate, the Republicans may have won the election. But because they picked style over substance, your President Obama won instead.

Now America is just waiting for the new Health Care Reform Bill to pass, all because of America's Darling, Sarah Palin!

:eusa_hand:

You Do know that McCain was the Republican Presidential Candidate, right?

:frown:

Palin was the Vice-Presidential Republican Candidate.

So rejoice all.

Really? Thanks, I had no idea! :cuckoo:

So rejoice all.

So now Echo has joined the ranks of the morons.

So rejoice all.

i think america got tired of the same old same-o

So rejoice all.

So now Echo has joined the ranks of the morons.

What do you mean "join?" I have ALWAYS been their leader!

I love ya, Eeez, but I'm pretty sure a GOP ticket of Zombie Reagan/Zombie Eisenhower would have lost in 2008.

So rejoice all.

Yes, well, from the OP I could tell.

I'm happy to help clear that up.:eusa_angel:

Actually, it is not Palin's fault, because as someone mentioned, the GOP had very little chance of winning in 2008.

Why?

Because of Bush and the fact this his approval rating was so poor.

And why was Bush there?

Because of the 2000 Election results in Florida. He won that election because of the less than perfect ballot cards used by Florida.

Essentially, we have healthcare reform because of hanging chads.

So rejoice all.

Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Sarahhhhhhhhhh.

zombies_sf_6.jpg

So rejoice all.

The problem with the McCain Campaign was Juan McCain. He let a Muslim Marxist outflank him to the right.

Clue: Get one today

So rejoice all.

zombies_sf_6.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I just won another bet Crude Frank, you're as predictable as Sintra's Facebook Threads! :clap2:

I love ya, Eeez, but I'm pretty sure a GOP ticket of Zombie Reagan/Zombie Eisenhower would have lost in 2008.

Heck... Jesus Christ in the flesh and St. Peter could not have won the 2008 Presidential election running as Republicans. You may as well lay the blame for health care reform on Karl Rove's doorstep.

Immie

The problem with the McCain Campaign was Juan McCain. He let a Muslim Marxist outflank him to the right.

I think McCain would have lost by a larger margin had Palin not been his running mate.

I personally knew a guy that voted for McCain, only because they thought it might help them get into Sarah's Pants.

Heck... Jesus Christ in the flesh and St. Peter could not have won the 2008 Presidential election running as Republicans. You may as well lay the blame for health care reform on Karl Rove's doorstep.

Immie

Yeah, you and Article 15 seem to get that.

This was just to see if the "usual supects" would post here, and they did.

I win the bet~ :D

So rejoice all.

zombies_sf_6.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I just won another bet Crude Frank, you're as predictable as Sintra's Facebook Threads! :clap2:

Yeah PDS is pretty funny.

I think McCain would have lost by a larger margin had Palin not been his running mate.

I personally knew a guy that voted for McCain, only because they thought it might help them get into Sarah's Pants.

His name wasn't Tiger was it? ;)

Immie

Forum List

Back