You have my LOS ANGELES Rams to thank for your favorite team having what they have.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Which is the logo on the side of all helmets.Yep thats true,the LOS ANGELES Rams were the team who was responsible for getting logos printed on the sides of helmets.:)

One day when the Rams were in LA,one of the Rams players painted on the horns of the logo onto his helmet and the other Ram players liked it so much that they followed his lead and the rest of the NFL teams then followed suite and also took a page out of the book of the LA Rams so it was then later put on all teams helmets.So your favorite team of yours,you have my LOS ANGELES Rams to thank for making it possible to have that emblem on your helmets that you now have.:)

The Rams were actually the first NFL team to have a logo on their helmets..

First helmet logo. In the mid-1940s Gehrke toyed with notion of painting a footballhelmet. Rams coach, Bob Snyder suggested that Fred paint a helmet with the ramhorns on it that he could present to the team's owner Dan Reeves.

Bet nobody here knew that.;) You all have my LA Rams to think for making it possible to have your logo on your helmets.:):thup:

and still,an even more in depth article on it.:thup:
The Rams return to LA, where they made NFL helmet history

all the more reason the NFL is such a joke that LA went so long without a team and were even allowed to leave in the first place.:rolleyes:

then there is this here as well.cool.
http://wearefanatics.com/evolution-los-angeles-rams-logo/
The Rams’ helmet logo history dates back to 1948 when halfback Fred Gehrke painted a set of ram horns on the side of a helmet. Gehrke would actually be inducted to the Hall of Fame, not for how he played on the field, but for being the one to paint the rams horns on the helmet. The Rams were actually the first NFL team to have a logo on their helmets..

Last edited:
I remember when the LA Rams were traded straight up for the Baltimore Colts

ahh the butthurt paid troll who cries here everyday about being wrong on the rams not coming back to LA.:haha:

let the butthurt flow^ always crying like a three year old that he was wrong.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I also love how your such a child that you whine and cry to the mods over posts same as a three year old would.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Which is the logo on the side of all helmets.Yep thats true,the LOS ANGELES Rams were the team who was responsible for getting logos printed on the sides of helmets.:)

One day when the Rams were in LA,one of the Rams players painted on the horns of the logo onto his helmet and the other Ram players liked it so much that they followed his lead and the rest of the NFL teams then followed suite and also took a page out of the book of the LA Rams so it was then later put on all teams helmets.So your favorite team of yours,you have my LOS ANGELES Rams to thank for making it possible to have that emblem on your helmets that you now have.:)

The Rams were actually the first NFL team to have a logo on their helmets..

First helmet logo. In the mid-1940s Gehrke toyed with notion of painting a footballhelmet. Rams coach, Bob Snyder suggested that Fred paint a helmet with the ramhorns on it that he could present to the team's owner Dan Reeves.

Bet nobody here knew that.;) You all have my LA Rams to think for making it possible to have your logo on your helmets.:):thup:

and still,an even more in depth article on it.:thup:
The Rams return to LA, where they made NFL helmet history

all the more reason the NFL is such a joke that LA went so long without a team and were even allowed to leave in the first place.:rolleyes:

then there is this here as well.cool.
http://wearefanatics.com/evolution-los-angeles-rams-logo/
The Rams’ helmet logo history dates back to 1948 when halfback Fred Gehrke painted a set of ram horns on the side of a helmet. Gehrke would actually be inducted to the Hall of Fame, not for how he played on the field, but for being the one to paint the rams horns on the helmet. The Rams were actually the first NFL team to have a logo on their helmets..
You know you’re watching the Super Bowl right now you fucking Hippocrates liar admit it!

Forum List

Back