You Have GOT To Watch This

I heart Ed Begley, Jr.

"If promises made at the Polo Lounge were binding, I'd have a very different acting career now. I'll go a step further. I don't think it's bad Josh Tickell is taking money from some Arab guy. It's much better than giving money to Middle East oil, which I've spent my whole life against. Think about it. My electric car. My bicycle. How much foreign oil is there in that? Unlike these James O'Keefe characters who ride around in gas guzzlers, I've given no money to foreign oil."

Bush_Prince_Abdullah_kiss_hold_hands.jpg

wow, everything I though of liberals is confirmed in this piece.

1)hypocritical
2)anti American
3)does not want us to be energy independent
4)takes money from anyone
5)They lie
6)Phony as can be

Oh, I see, so someone (who knows who?) can produce a video that might be highly edited, if not dubbed, and then post it on YouTube and you just roll over like a puppy and pee on yourself. Got lt.

Wow, everything I thought of right wingers is confirmed by your post:
1) Stupid
2) Gullible
3) Biased

Don't go outside until you've scrubbed that GULLIBLE stamp off your forehead.

Strike a nerve, killer?

That's what I thought.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but anyone with an iPhone can shoot a video, edit it and put it online. What makes them go viral are suckers like you.

Last edited:
OMG.

It's fake?

Really???

I'm

SHOCKED! SHOCKED! SHOCKED!

Cannes: Video of Hollywood Environmentalists in Anti-Fracking Sting Operation to Debut (Exclusive Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Begley tells THR that if it looks like he's agreeing with faux Muhammad about anything, it's because the Tickells asked him to be polite so that they'd get their funding for a movie they're making called Fracked, a film that will argue a technique for extracting natural gas called fracking is bad for the environment. Also, Begley says that he is hard of hearing and couldn't understand everything Muhammad was saying.

The video also includes some audio from phone conversations between the fake Muhammad's representatives and the Tickells. "We're confident that we can keep this zip-locked. You know, tight. Tight. Air-tight forever," Josh Tickell is heard saying. "If we don't protect who is kind of funding this thing … if we have to disclose that or that becomes a necessary part of it, the whole enterprise will not work."

Rebecca Tickell adds: "Because if people think the film is funded by Middle Eastern oil it will, it will not have that credibility," and Josh Tickell says, "It's money, so in that sense we have no moral issue."

Tickell tells THR he hasn't yet seen the video, but he says he and his Green Planet production company are "reserving the right to seek damages" against O'Keefe.

"It was a bit of an American Hustle, with bad acting and worse hair," he recalls of the meeting with Muhammad and others.

"To be clear, we flat out deny any implication of impropriety," he says. "Had an offer been made, significant due diligence would have been conducted ... the sad part is, O'Keefe casts a bad light on Muslims at large as if they're a bad group of people."

He also objects to an email O'Keefe he said that O'Keefe sent to supporters saying he is "on the verge of breaking a story exposing environmentalist Nazis blocking our expanded use of our own energy resources."
"To attempt to equate the extermination of European Jews with efforts to oppose fracking serves only to cheapen the impact of the term," he says, "and for that he owes an apology, not to us, but to the survivors and their families."

If it wasn't for KoolAid, EdgeTho wouldn't have anything to drink.

1)hypocritical
2)anti American
5)They lie
6)Phony as can be

Oh, I see, so someone (who knows who?) can produce a video that might be highly edited, if not dubbed, and then post it on YouTube and you just roll over like a puppy and pee on yourself. Got lt.

1) Stupid
2) Gullible
3) Biased

Project much do ya? :badgrin:

Actually, I do have a video on YouTube, from 2012 when I played a practical joke on my TeaBagger brother. You would loooove it.

It doesn't surprise me....I live in LA. There's no shortage of phonies willing to say anything for $9,000,000......

The Tickell's and their "connections" were the ones who were exposed as morally bankrupt shysters.....

Begly and Hemmigway are just the puppets.

Last edited:

1)hypocritical
2)anti American
5)They lie
6)Phony as can be

1) Stupid
2) Gullible
3) Biased

Oh please, show me the editing. These are Hollywood people that said they would take money from anyone for their activities. They also didn't seem to want the US energy independent, which is exactly how the left acts. They say they do and then....bubkus....nothing. They don't want to use any technology. Look at hydro, they were all for it, now it kills too many fish, wtf???

Forum List

Back