You Have 15 Seconds

Our lives in a nutshell

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Yes. The rockets are a resault of the mistake of leaving Gaza in 2005.

Yes do inhabit it and see what happens. That is like have the US Army standing guard in TEl AVIV.

You expect these people just to let you savages take what is not yours, Gaza has every right to defend itself, even begin preemptive war, oh wait that is only Israel's and US rights. You also created Hezbollah which by the way is no different than your IDF, they are protecting their country. You also have no right to bomb any shipments to Lebanon you see in Syria. We need to distance our self, the USA , from Israel, your bad news to us.

Can you make it?

Don't have to. They're all protected by IRON DOME now...

"After Israel clashed with Hamas during November 2012, Israeli officials claimed the system intercepted up to 85 per cent of the rockets fired from Gaza..."

Iron Dome: how Israel's missile defence system works

It only takes one rocket to land on a school and that will be goodbye gaza. And when 15% of the rockets are not intercepted by Iron Dome that does not leave the children much of a chance.

But the answer is simple STOP FIRING ILLEGAL WEAPONS AT ISRAEL AND THE KILLINGS WILL STOP

I was watching House Hunters International a while back and this American Jewish girl was moving to Israel to be near her mother and sister....

in all the condos she looked at, they had bomb shelters IN the condos she was considering buying, a little room to run to....15 seconds would have been no problem for her...if she was at home.

If you live in Israel.........
Israel15Seconds.gif

Can you make it?
Aww. It's so cute when the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers work themselves into another of those keyboard gee-had frenzies.

Somehow, I don't see the purpose in Hamas committing yet another act of Islamicide by further attacks on The Zionist Entity™ with the inevitable response by The Zionist Entity ™ that results in heaps more dead islamo's and yet another humiliating defeat for the wannabe ISIS groupies in Gaza'istan.

Israel is ISIS.

ISIS was a goddess of Egypt before the islamonazi's took over. Now it is an islamonazi terrorist organisation that would kill you as they gang raped you without a care in the world.

Our lives in a nutshell

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Yes do inhabit it and see what happens. That is like have the US Army standing guard in TEl AVIV.

You expect these people just to let you savages take what is not yours, Gaza has every right to defend itself, even begin preemptive war, oh wait that is only Israel's and US rights. You also created Hezbollah which by the way is no different than your IDF, they are protecting their country. You also have no right to bomb any shipments to Lebanon you see in Syria. We need to distance our self, the USA , from Israel, your bad news to us.

When was it ever theirs as I can not find any treaty giving the land of Palestine to the arab muslims, and I went back as far as 1099. Yes the Palestinians have a right to defend themselves, and be killed in the process. Yes they can start any war they want and again be killed in the process. AT THE SAME TIME YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DEATHS CAUSED BY YOUR ATTACKS AND WARS WHEN YOU ARE OUTGUNNED BY SUPERIOR FORCES.
If Syria is shipping weapons to Lebanon to be used against Israeli civilians then under International law Israel has every right to bomb those shipments. As for hexbollocks when did they become Lebanese again as they came from Syria, Iraq and Jordan originally, again illegal immigration by islamonazi terrorist thugs.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE USA WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO THE ISLAMONAZI HELLHOLE YOU ESCAPED FROM

This 15 seconds is at best out of date propaganda and at worst just scaremongering to gain sympathy for a non existant situation. Nowadays most Zionist Israelis have apps tied in to the Iron Dome system on their smartphones that let them know if a projectile is on its way and likely to land nearby, including a probable point of impact display. The IDF used to give out a two minute warning, but found that to be too disruptive and unnecessary so reduced it to 90 seconds in 2011. Home Front Command reduces warning time for incoming missiles to 90 seconds

Gaza rocket app localizes warnings, maps history

This 15 seconds is at best out of date propaganda and at worst just scaremongering to gain sympathy for a non existant situation. Nowadays most Zionist Israelis have apps tied in to the Iron Dome system on their smartphones that let them know if a projectile is on its way and likely to land nearby, including a probable point of impact display. The IDF used to give out a two minute warning, but found that to be too disruptive and unnecessary so reduced it to 90 seconds in 2011. Home Front Command reduces warning time for incoming missiles to 90 seconds

Gaza rocket app localizes warnings, maps history

What happened to the $4.5 billion the Americans invested in Palestinian democracy, which ended up down the drain, or in Secret Swiss bank accounts? It could have paid for bomb shelters, or early warning systems.

Last edited:
Buttsoiler can do it. He sez he can gather up his effects, family and pets and evacuate for Katrina in 20 minutes, so he can prolly do this in about 0.4 nanoseconds.
As I’ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). It’s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, you’re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didn’t have these capabilities “back then”. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. It’s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina

Our lives in a nutshell

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Our lives in a nutshell

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Is that why so many Palestinians get killed every year, because they are reaping what they have sown ?

She is nothing but a piece of Garbage spewing her venom. The 1982 War started because the PLO was located in Southern Lebanon and attacking Israel.
For every Palestinian who gets killed; THEY
REAP WHAT THEY SOW !! That’s what she said about the Fogel Family

I was watching House Hunters International a while back and this American Jewish girl was moving to Israel to be near her mother and sister....

in all the condos she looked at, they had bomb shelters IN the condos she was considering buying, a little room to run to....15 seconds would have been no problem for her...if she was at home.

Israel15Seconds.gif

Can you make it?
Aww. It's so cute when the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers work themselves into another of those keyboard gee-had frenzies.

Somehow, I don't see the purpose in Hamas committing yet another act of Islamicide by further attacks on The Zionist Entity™ with the inevitable response by The Zionist Entity ™ that results in heaps more dead islamo's and yet another humiliating defeat for the wannabe ISIS groupies in Gaza'istan.

Israel is ISIS.

"israel is ISIS."

...were you that bored on May 12, 2016 when you said this?

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

There are a lot of things I don't understand. This is one of them.

...bomb shelters IN the condos...
Can you make it?
keyboard gee-had frenzies....
Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

What does this mean? "israel is ISIS."
What is the intent of the comment?

Most Respectfully,
R

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

Can you make it?
Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

Most Respectfully,
R

SHERI is complaining Israel to ISIS; The Terrorist Group that plans mass killings of Christians by beheading them, forcing women into Sexual Slavery, etc.

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

Can you make it?
Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

Most Respectfully,
R

"What does this mean? "israel is ISIS.""

...If you can't make heads or tails out of it....it must be: Mumbo-jumbo schpeel...

"What is the intent of the comment?"

to make israel look like shit ?....I know i'm not convinced they're like terrorists. if ANYONE should be compared to them - i'd say penelope....she was too much...."israel is Isis."

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

Can you make it?
Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

Most Respectfully,
R

...If you can't make heads or tails out of it....it must be: Mumbo-jumbo schpeel...

to make israel look like shit ?....I know i'm not convinced they're like terrorists. if ANYONE should be compared to them - i'd say penelope....she was too much...."israel is Isis."

You mean SHERI. :CryingCow:

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

Most Respectfully,
R

oh...Penelope IS .......[also] Sheri

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

Most Respectfully,
R

oh...Penelope IS .......[also] Sheri

YES..., She thinks we are so stupid we can’t figure it out.SHE IS STUPID. To you SHERI !!!! :fu::fu:I

Forum List

Back