You Have 15 Seconds

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

There are a lot of things I don't understand. This is one of them.

...bomb shelters IN the condos...
If you live in Israel.........
Can you make it?
keyboard gee-had frenzies....
Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

What does this mean? "israel is ISIS."
What is the intent of the comment?

Most Respectfully,
R

SHERI is complaining Israel to ISIS; The Terrorist Group that plans mass killings of Christians by beheading them, forcing women into Sexual Slavery, etc.
"COMPARING" is the word you are really looking for...LOSER...Typical Zionist Terrorist SPEAK

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

...bomb shelters IN the condos...
If you live in Israel.........
Can you make it?
keyboard gee-had frenzies....
Israel is ISIS.
"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

Most Respectfully,
R
LOL,I worked it out in a nano-second...Maybe because I'm no Lemming

RE:

You Have 15 Seconds
※→ member, et al,

"israel is ISIS."
(QUESTIONs)

Most Respectfully,
R

"What does this mean? "israel is ISIS.""

...If you can't make heads or tails out of it....it must be: Mumbo-jumbo schpeel...

"What is the intent of the comment?"

to make israel look like shit ?....I know i'm not convinced they're like terrorists. if ANYONE should be compared to them - i'd say penelope....she was too much...."israel is Isis."

You mean SHERI. :CryingCow:

oh...Penelope IS .......[also] Sheri

YES..., She thinks we are so stupid we can’t figure it out.SHE IS STUPID. To you SHERI !!!! :fu::fu:I
BORING....YAWN...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just remember that was Israel who helped to create Hamas in order to counter Arafat. Combine that with western occupation in the name of spreading democracy (lolol), that makes us morally responsible for what's happening over there as well. It should be of no surprise that Palestine ended up voting to put Hamas in charge, and so we have what we have.

It was okay back then, when they wanted to counter Arafat, but what we have going on over there now is reflective of how that kind of meddling can backfire.

Last edited:
RE: You Have 15 Seconds
※→ Natural Citizen, et al,

Not every counterintelligence and counterinsurgency operation is successful. And rarely do such complex operations have an end-result that was predicted (the outcome being sometimes better and sometimes worse).

This accusation ("Israel who helped to create Hamas") is an outcome of a 2009 Washington Post with Avner Cohen, an American writer, historian, and professor. The impression this statement gives is that Israel intentionally set the conditions for the development of a radical Islamic Movement. That is out of context.

Just remember that was Israel who helped to create Hamas in order to counter Arafat. Combine that with western occupation in the name of spreading democracy (lolol), that makes us morally responsible for what's happening over there as well. It should be of no surprise that Palestine ended up voting to put Hamas in charge, and so we have what we have.

It was okay back then, when they wanted to counter Arafat, but what we have going on over there now is reflective of how that kind of meddling can backfire.
(COMMENT)

This was an Israeli Counterinsurgency Operation to offset the development and retard the advancement and successes of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). In short: It did not go as expected. Several knowledgeable people call it "BLOWBACK;" meaning an unintended consequence.

Arieh Spitzen said:
"Even if Israel had tried to stop the Islamists sooner, he doubts it could have done much to curb political Islam, a movement that was spreading across the Muslim world. He says attempts to stop it are akin to trying to change the internal rhythms of nature: "It is like saying: 'I will kill all the mosquitoes.' But then you get even worse insects that will kill you...You break the balance. You kill Hamas you might get al Qaeda."

This reflects the view of the certain counterintelligence professionals. America has enormous experience at counterinsurgency operations. In contemporary times, both the US and the French had failed counterinsurgency programs in Vietnam. And the fact that America was unable to show the results it wanted in Iraq --- and have now been dealing with the insurgency in Afghanistan (OCT 2001 – present ) for 17 years, demonstrates that America is not all that capable in combating a counterinsurgency. [Afghanistan is rapidly approaching a term nearly as long as Vietnam (NOV 55 – APR 75 → 19 yrears+)], or as the documentary calls it: The 10,000 day War.]

Throughout history, the books are filled with stories of failed counterinsurgency programs. The story of HAMAS and its relationship with Israel is nothing special. But to put it in the proper context, the HAMAS of today is nothing like what the Israelis expected. They certainly did not create the conditions (proper perspective) expecting this outcome.

Most Respectfully,
R

Not every counterintelligence and counterinsurgency operation is successful. And rarely do such complex operations have an end-result that was predicted (the outcome being sometimes better and sometimes worse).

This accusation ("Israel who helped to create Hamas") is an outcome of a 2009 Washington Post with Avner Cohen, an American writer, historian, and professor. The impression this statement gives is that Israel intentionally set the conditions for the development of a radical Islamic Movement.

This was an Israeli Counterinsurgency Operation to offset the development and retard the advancement and successes of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). In short: It did not go as expected. Several knowledgeable people call it "BLOWBACK;" meaning an unintended consequence.

Arieh Spitzen said:
"Even if Israel had tried to stop the Islamists sooner, he doubts it could have done much to curb political Islam, a movement that was spreading across the Muslim world. He says attempts to stop it are akin to trying to change the internal rhythms of nature: "It is like saying: 'I will kill all the mosquitoes.' But then you get even worse insects that will kill you...You break the balance. You kill Hamas you might get al Qaeda."

This reflects the view of the certain counterintelligence professionals. America has enormous experience at counterinsurgency operations. In contemporary times, both the US and the French had failed counterinsurgency programs in Vietnam. And the fact that America was unable to show the results it wanted in Iraq --- and have now been dealing with the insurgency in Afghanistan (OCT 2001 – present ) for 17 years, demonstrates that America is not all that capable in combating a counterinsurgency. [Afghanistan is rapidly approaching a term nearly as long as Vietnam (NOV 55 – APR 75 → 19 yrears+)], or as the documentary calls it: The 10,000 day War.]

If you search around the forum, I've explained the history rather thoroughly, far beyond the context of your brief thought on it here.

Agreed on the use of the term blowback, too. I wish more of my American peers understood the concept of blowback as it relates to our failed foreign policy.

Last edited:

You have surprised today with your thoughtful,accurated and intelligent prose Citizen,yep Israel and the US,supported the fledgling Hamas,with,Weapons,Know How and Cash...to fight against Arafat...but the ignoramuses didn't realise the Palestinian are all fighting for their homeland,which the Jew boys and Yanks will not allow them,really it is only the Palestinians that are the only Semitic people direct lineage to Abraham) peoples left in this area Palestine.as Zionist have virtually wiped out the real semitic Jews

The Converts from other races only,THE NON SEMITIC SYNTHETIC JEW,JEW IN NAME ONLY, virtually all Zionists...Now run and own Israel,which is the biggest Irony of all...these people prior to their illegal entry into Palestine,had never set foot there,they were mainly from central asian tribes and other flotsom and jetsom around europe (wandering Gypo types)...Incredible that a Terrorist Organiztion,the Zionists,originally established in the 1890's by a Gay,Athiest Synthetic Jew could have achieved so much and like a parasite,lived off the real Jews of the world...SAY NO TO ZIONISM...SAY YES TO THE REAL SEMITES,REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS

I think I will celebrate the death of every Palestinian.
:clap2: :clap: :clap2:
BIGGER IDIOT THAN THE WRITER,if that is possible
Awe..it’s ok ‘lil buddy :itsok:

Someday you might realize that Palestinians are worthless sub-human animals.
You are Mental but like so many ill people think your normal...you and your whore are quite ignorant,uneducated and a mental mess.

the Palestinians have the highest of entrants into University in the whole World...which makes your neurotic outbursts even more shameful...you are as we say A WHAP

This accusation ("Israel who helped to create Hamas") is an outcome of a 2009 Washington Post with Avner Cohen, an American writer, historian, and professor. The impression this statement gives is that Israel intentionally set the conditions for the development of a radical Islamic Movement. That is out of context.

(COMMENT)

Arieh Spitzen said:

Throughout history, the books are filled with stories of failed counterinsurgency programs. The story of HAMAS and its relationship with Israel is nothing special. But to put it in the proper context, the HAMAS of today is nothing like what the Israelis expected. They certainly did not create the conditions (proper perspective) expecting this outcome.

Most Respectfully,
R
Complete Crap the Zionists and Yanks thought that "Their Hamas" would do their dirty work and Assassinate or kill Arafat...To their credit,The Palestinians took the blooded shekiels and fought against the very scum that has tried to eliminate them for over 70 years...We know the Zionist Terrorist Organization as the sickest of Bastards BUT the Americans are so close behind the them...that if the Zionists STOPPED for a moment... that the Americans would commit an illegal sexual act in some states of that nation,,,you ARE A BLOODY FOOL R WITH NO RESPECT AT ALL,A FOOL INDEED

the Palestinians have the highest of entrants into University in the whole World...
DC39F565-2167-4084-B41A-DEAF3BF70B92.gif

the Palestinians have the highest of entrants into University in the whole World...
They also have the highest “entrants” of disabled people. Missing arms and legs from all of their suicide bombings and the subsequent ass-kickings Israel hands those ignorant animals. :laugh:

Hahahahaha! Nobody wants these disgusting animals. Not even their fellow disgusting muslims.
Ahmad is one of the estimated 70,000 Palestinian refugees from Syria living undercover in Syria’s neighboring countries, all but one of which explicitly turn away Palestinians at the border. In Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt, hundreds of people like Ahmad have been caught and deported back into Syria.
You know you’re a serious piece of shit when you’re a muslim and other muslims won’t accept you. Reminds me of Al Qaeda distancing themselves from ISIS. :laugh:

Arab Countries Are Forcing Palestinian Exiles Back Into Syria

Hahahahaha! Nobody wants these disgusting animals. Not even their fellow disgusting muslims.
Ahmad is one of the estimated 70,000 Palestinian refugees from Syria living undercover in Syria’s neighboring countries, all but one of which explicitly turn away Palestinians at the border. In Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt, hundreds of people like Ahmad have been caught and deported back into Syria.
You know you’re a serious piece of shit when you’re a muslim and other muslims won’t accept you. Reminds me of Al Qaeda distancing themselves from ISIS. :laugh:

yOU ARE MISTAKEN ON ALL COUNTS,THIS MOREOVER IS EXPOSED BY YOUR VIRRILENT HATREDS,THUS CONSIGNING ALL YOUR COMMENTRY TO THE DUSTBIN OF RACIST THOUGHT...yOU BLOODY I....

yOU ARE MISTAKEN ON ALL COUNTS,THIS MOREOVER IS EXPOSED BY YOUR VIRRILENT HATREDS,THUS CONSIGNING ALL YOUR COMMENTRY TO THE DUSTBIN OF RACIST THOUGHT...yOU BLOODY I....
ps Palestinians were Christians 2000 YEARS AGO,when your Forebears we living in Mud Huts...Not Good Enough patriot(debateable)your comments are out of Synk with reality and the facts.....

yOU ARE MISTAKEN ON ALL COUNTS,
Ignorant dumb ass...the link is there with the facts. Stop trying to deny reality.

Forum List

Back